Oh-- i would have thought, sight unseen, it was in the linen or tableware department -- with a christmas place settings, dishes, or table cloths.

but going totally of thread.....

I would never think of Heinz beans for Montana-- here about, Heinz doesn't mean beanz--and Montana seems more like a chili place to me.

but like BBQ- how you define chili in US is very subjective, and almost everyone is strongly opinionated about it. (I actually am pretty open about what passes for chili... but even i have some standards.)

For the first time in my life! i sent back food in a restaurant just this week. I ordered chili and got a bowl of mixed beans (okay) with some vegetables (okay)and chopped (ground) beef, (okay) in a molasses/tomato based sauce(Molases? in chili?Auugh!) that had some hot pepper sauce (not chili's!) added to it. --and it was served with out fresh chopped onion or saltines!

i am willing to take a fair amount of variety in chili-- it should be made with chunks of chuck, but ground chuck will pass, and i like a mix of beans (and personally prefer some of the smaller beans, pink beans, i.e.,) instead of just using kidney beans. tomatoes are okay, so long as they don't dominate, and chili should have chilies not just chili powder.. (but even that would be better than molasses).

Molasses in beans = New England style baked beans.. (heinz beans are pale imitation of the best baked beans, which are to be found, on sundays, at churches "old home days" through out New England--and WoW might be able to further refine where..) and as different from chili as, as, as....
as English in US is different from English in England!

Standards! crashing down everywhere!