Home What is an Anagram? Advanced Anagramming The Anagram Times Anagram Hall of Fame Anagram Animation Odds & Ends FAQ Search Contact Us
- Jul 11: The Anagram Hall of Fame, now with animations. Hover your mouse pointer over an anagram to see it animated.
- May 24: New and improved animated anagrams. Create animations for your anagrams
- May 30: Get help with your crosswords with Crossword Helper
- Jan 1: Find anagrams in Esperanto now. Choose language in advanced anagramming
- Sep 29: Animated Anagrams Create animations for your anagrams
- May 27: Twitter The Anagram Times is now on Twitter
- Apr 24: Anagram checker Check for validity of anagrams
- Mar 15: eHow has a well-written article on how to use the Internet Anagram Server
- Mar 10: Songagrams by Tony Crafter
- Mar 6: Long anagrams from Pinchas Aronas
- Mar 1: PBS broadcasts documentary about anagrams (video)
- Feb 7: Anagrams from master anagrammer Pinchas Aronas
- Nov 23: Be a reporter for The Anagram Times
- Nov 21: Practical uses of anagrams
- Jun 7: Tips on finding great anagrams
- Jun 6: Redesign of the input form for better useability; enhancement of the engine to produce better anagrams
- May 27: Generate anagrams using proper names only (Select from the pull down menu "Generate anagrams in this language")
- Mar 5: Anagrams in literature, movies, and beyond
- Feb 10: The Mercury (South Africa) says: "A wrod in your ear."
- Oct 23: Another Word A Day: A new book from Anu Garg, the founder of Wordsmith.org.
- Oct 19: Display animated anagrams on your own web page.
- Oct 13: The Anagram Times: All the news that's fit to anagram.
- Sep 14: We love languages! Find anagrams in more languages (Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish) in advanced anagramming.
- Sep 21: Featured in The Baltimore Sun "A marvelous site"
- Sep 18: Featured in The Pensacola News Journal
- Sep 1 : Featured in Sports Illustrated
- Jun 6: Online Anagram Generator Makes Wordplay Easy says this radio station.
- Oct 5: If you like words and wordplay, you'd enjoy this new book from the creator of this site A Word A Day.
- Nov 9: Support for generating anagrams in many languages (Spanish, German, French, Italian) in advanced anagramming.
- Oct 10: White House comments on the Internet Anagram Server: the Washington Post
- Apr 30: Featured in InternetWeek "For more interactive fun, turn to the Internet Anagram Server"
- Apr 6: Featured in the Washington Post
- Oct 19: Featured in the Guardian (UK): "Six of the best"
- Mar 5: Candidate word list in advanced anagram feature
- Jan 17: Web Site of the Week by The San Francisco Chronicle "Exactly what one would expect from its playful title -- and a little more"
- Nov 12: Featured in the Austin American Statesman
- Oct 28: Featured in the Sarasota Herald Tribune
- Aug 30: Featured in The New York Times
- Aug 30: Featured in the Los Angeles Daily News
- Aug 23: Featured in Business First
- Aug 15: Featured in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Jul 29: Featured in Sports Illustrated magazine
- Apr 17: Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald
- Apr 16: Unlock the Mystery of Jabberwocky
- Mar 17: Featured in The Globe and Mail
- Jan 25: Featured in the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Jan 19: Featured in the Orange County Register
- Jan 16: Featured in the Dayton Daily News
- Jan 6: Featured in the Baltimore Sun: "Net Byte du Jour"
- Sep 19: Bonus quotations with the Results (see at the end of resulting anagrams)
- Jul 8: Option to exclude words in advanced anagraming introduced
- Feb 27: Advanced Anagramming launched
- May 2: Reviewed in The Jerusalem Post
- Jun 29: The Anagram Times introduced
- Jan 3: More fun stuff in Odds 'n Ends
- Dec 1: Incredibly Useful Site nomination by Yahoo Internet Life
- Feb 23:Anagram Hall of Fame introduced
- Sep 1: Top 5% Award from Point Communications
- Dec 14: Internet Anagram Server launched