Home What is an Anagram? Advanced Anagramming The Anagram Times Anagram Hall of Fame Anagram Animation Odds & Ends FAQ Search Contact Us
Display Daily Anagrams on Your Web PageNow you can show the daily animated anagrams on your Web site. All you need to do is add this HTML code to the page:
The animated anagram from The Anagram Times will appear on your Web page as in the box below and change daily -- you don't need to do anything.
Changing Display SettingIf you wish to change the appearance, colors, font, size, etc. or display your own anagrams you can include the following code in your page.
Here is the explanation of applet parameters:
Other parameters are obvious. All parameters are optional.
- remoteAnagram: If true, the applet will fetch the daily anagram from Wordsmith.org and ignore sourceString and targetString parameters.
- sourceString: any text string
- targetString: a text string that's an anagram of sourceString
- verticalGap: how much up and down letters should travel while animating
- roundedCornersRadius: the radius of corners; display square corners if 0
SamplesHere are some ways to display anagrams:
Display any anagram: set remoteAnagram to false, and specify your own anagrams in sourceString and targetString:
Display the daily changing anagram from Wordsmith.org: parameter remoteAnagram set to true; high value of roundedCornersRadius corners to display an oval:
Did you discover a gem of an anagram related to a recent newsworthy event which you think belongs here? Send it to (words AT wordsmith.org).