Greetings from the mountains and lakes of the Pacific Northwest! I am glad you took a couple of moments off your busy itinerary and stopped by my corner of web-space. I write, speak, program, and do a number of other things. Also see media appearances.
- Here are some of my creations:
"A delightful, quirky collection." -The New York Times
The magic of words
- Internet Anagram Server
Discover the wisdom of anagrams
- Pangram Finder
Find pangrams in anything
- MPM: Massive Palindrome Miner
Find palindromes in anything
- The Anagram Times
All the news that's fit to anagram
- Java Applets
Spirograph and more
- 3-D (VRML)
Virtual Reality fun
Definitions, synonyms, acronyms, and anagrams by email
Software to discover demographics of a mailing list
- Columns: I've been a columnist on language and words for Microsoft Encarta and Kahani, mental_floss, and Writing magazines.
- My interests:
- Things I like to do (out of date)
- Here is my resume.
- Many people are curious about my name Anu.
- Some of the organizations I support:
American Civil Liberties Union
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Natural Resources Defense Council
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
Americans United for Separation of Church and State
The Humane Society of the United States
Freedom from Religion Foundation
- Food for thought:
Anu Garg, (garg AT wordsmith.org)