> the less I like what people like belligerentyouth say

Right! I don't like what I've said either in fact. It's all crap really - it isn't even real English I'm told, and it's completely unrepresentative of my true thoughts to boot. It's a bunch of bollocks really, because it is all just infantile symbols, conceived by neanderthal males, and thrown out onto a virtual page. And this war I've waged against myself here in the stuff I wrote above gets me and others nowhere - I'm just dreaming, you see. I actually loathe myself and humanity, and threads like this just fed the contept I really harbour against myself and all others. Besides, I actually support conflict, and why should conflict of a violent and physical nature not be helpful in propelling humanity forward towards something better? Surely every event has a positive outcome regardless of whether it is a negative act or not. And a passion for destruction is also a creative passion. So let's go to war - as soon as I find a suitable foe I'm loading up. I'm getting a warm tingly feeling already - what a way to go out: in a blaze of glory. It's all the natural way anyway; it's the way of the world; we are all just selfish beings, constantly enslaving ourselves and others. And as for terrorism, well, it's nothing other than the surgical strike capability of the oppressed.

[off to a training camp]