"So, he thought big and they called him a phallic. "

Very nice quote but typical. Don't respond to the nature of the evil, just insult people who will do not use weasel-words. If you think someone is small-minded to recognise a threat when it is presented to them, fine. You imply from your choice of quote that if a group of people recognise evil and try to do something about it then they are mindless robots.

Did I say anywhere that I was in favour of war and death? No. If you don't think that people blowing up synagogues and flying airplanes into buildings pose a threat that should be responded to, that is your opinion. I view fighting a war to defend yourself from attack as being much different than attacking in the first place.

Is there any case where you would say: "This must stop. These people must be stopped."

"> It is enough for me to know that they are backward, misogynist, lunatics who must be stopped."

Which part of the above quote is it that offends you so? Which part is untrue? How were women treated? Are they not lunatics? "I must kill in the name of my merciful god." sounded as crazy coming from people fighting in Northern Ireland as from these terrorists. Sort of like the old Monty Python bit (done from memory so I might have a few of the words wrong): "Bless this oh Lord, our holy hand grenade that we might blow our enemies to little bits in thine divine mercy."

As to Einstein's quote, what a load of crap. This comes from a man who knew the power an atomic bomb would have and yet worked diligently helped develop it. A man who escaped the Nazis and then says, "killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder" about the people who fought evil. It's very easy to be a pacifist when you can rely on someone else to save your ass.

Finally, why is it hate-mongering to call an enemy an enemy? Not just an enemy, but an enemy that has clearly said he wants to kill you.

P.S.
If you want to issue more petty insults because my views differ from yours, go ahead. I will attack someone's opinions but not insult them and imply that they aren't too bright for having them.