Don't know if this lies within the practicable possibilities of the software, but I would DEARLY like a change to the Search capabilities. The trouble is that even when you have located the specific post you were looking for, locating the thread which contains it can be a nightmare since it probably has a different title, and as they are stored only by 'last access' and the info you have from the search function is the 'creation date'.

So what I would like is the addition of a 'view by creation date' for all threads, toggled between this and normal mode. Alternatively, I woud look for extra info with the found material on a Search: tell me what the title of the thread is, not just where it's stored.

As this coming year's coracle of chat slides over the Niagara Falls of verbiage, this ability to dig out reference to previous discussions with greater ease will become more important, I think.

EDIT: Do'h! Just realised for the first time that I can achieve what I want, by opening the post after the search, then clicking on the toggle to flat-mode display. Sometimes even just asking the question makes the brain actually work!