The latest version is lovely. Such talent!

Please get rid of the signature line option when you get around to architecting® the 'Edit Profile' section.

YES! For compulsive readers (like moi) it is crazy-making.

Keep Enigma! Sometimes it has me laughing out loud with its suggestions and unintentional double entendres. And what would we kvetch about without it?

Could the "Helpful Hints For Newcomers" thread be taken out of its present location and incorporated somehow as a click-link?

How you'd make it possible to save sent-and-received PMs is way beyond me. At present I just copy then paste in a folder located in My Documents. Otherwise I just send them off with a cheerful "Bon Voyage!"

I may be alone in this -- Could you make a first name required in the Personal Profile? The rest left as is except as noted above re ID line.

Personal preference re Links to other word sites : I tried word sites for a year before finding AWAD and AWADtalk. Did not find any as interesting and easy to use and full of such terrific folks as this one. Have no objection to providing them, I will probably check them out and return confirmed in my opinion that the nicest, kindest, most informative, intelligent, and mannerly folks are right here.
An informal chat room? ... Hmmmm.... doesn't the PM option serve that purpose?

Oh! Please! Keep the preview option AND the Thread Mode. I cannot, despite best attemps, follow that "other" option.

Well that's all from this non-techie Threadnodist!
Respectfully submitted by your
High Priestess
wow
Affectionate Aloha to all.