There's a few words I'd like to coin into the English Language... Sure, I've made them up, but HEY-
Someone has to make words up, right?

If you'd like to respond and possibly give new meanings (Those not listed here), PLEASE be my guest! In the meantime, Please encourage their use!

Spinsterriffic- Any exciting activity that involves a middle-aged single woman and at least 3 cats.

USAGE- "Wow, Aunt Gertie- You've taught Fluffy to bring in the Mail, Bubbles to sort out the junk mail, and Shnitzel to go through, look for the Social Security Check, and to deposit it at the bank for you! That's SPINSTERRIFFIC!!!!"

Froufrouproof- The decorating efforts of a dominant Male.

USAGE- "By hand-painting wrenches and socket sets on the walls of the garage and filling any space that could be used by his wife or daughter to support a vase of flowers, Tim has made his entire work station FROUFROUPROOF."

Beeping- The responsive use of the vulgar vernacular in public arenas, television broadcasts, or kindergartens.

USAGE- "You know I love you, but I've brought you onto the Jerry Springer Show to tell you that I've (Fill in your favorite greek tragedy here)." "You BEEPING (Fill in your favorite insult here)!!!!"

Greeking- The process of engaging in scandalous behaviour, reminiscent of greek tragedy.

USAGE- "All of the guests on the last episode of Jerry Springer were GREEKING all over the place."

Got others? I'd love to read 'em!

Never Trust a Naked Bus Driver

Never Trust a Naked Bus Driver