informed decision... I am aware of these options, and qualified to take advantage...

I think our beliefs probably only differ in detail of interpretation , shanks. I certainly agree with almost everything you say here.

The only point I might cavil at is the kind of phrases highlighted above, which I feel can be a slippery slope. After all, the young men and women who leave school quite young and go into the local clothing factory in the town in which I live have very circumscribed choices in practice. Yet still, within the limits of their education, competence and general experience, they can be said to exercise a measure of free will in contracting their services. That really was all I wanted to draw attention to in that analogy, since I expect there are some amongst us who may have very different perspectives on the basic 'absolute morality' issue of prostitution.

I feel exactly the same way in practice about sympathy for those suffering the exploitation of an unfair 'contract' of sexual abuse; just as I do for those suffering unfair abuse at other occupations (like any good Marxist business manager should!)