Howdy Do Stranger! I'm a stranger too... A stranger than strange stranger... Muah...Muahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHA-HEY! You got any stories...? The spookier the better.

You tell me one and I'll tell you about this freakazoid redneck who lived deep in the boonies and shot his hand off while coon huntin at night. Or so he said. Even had yellow eyes, stained that way from the herbicides he used in farmin. Or so he said...

He was a side-show freak in this carnival straight outa the twilight zone. Only opened after dark in this dilapidated shopping center's parking lot, and on the wrong side of town if you know what I mean...

He'd step outa the tent, plug one nostril with that stump and blow a yellow snot bolo (always had a sinus infection...or so he said). A foot long and thick, flipping end-over-end like a football kicked for an extra point. And they had the distance.

But this one time... Well... He oughta not blown that snot bolo... Bad luck all the way around...

If this is what you meant by different, GREAT! If not, GREAT! You now know to keep your distance no matter how good the candy looks. Muah. Muahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!