Well Buff I fixed it--somewehat haphazardly to be sure--but page 1 is still too wide. Evidently we're hopelessly at the mercy of Bill--or is it Mac

However the "Something" link is not quite what I had expected. Normally when I copy a url from another web site the AWAD algorithm automatically curtails it if necessary, inserting a surrogate carriage return ostensibly to prevent the "widening" effect but maintaining its appearance as a url

So forgive me Buff but based on the assumption that I had copied or pasted the url too hastily or made some other sort of mistake, I went back to the site and very carefully copied the url once more which I am very gingerly pasting below with the utmost caution

Edited to remark that, well, it didn't work this time either; I really did mean well with my most sincere apologies for my lack of skill. Perhaps you can suggest some means before copying and pasting by which I can eaily identify a url as substandard or beyond the capability of the AWAD routine to process and a means to quickly and easily modify it into a more nearly acceptable form. Thank you again for all your help and patience

Last edited by Jackie; 12/21/09 02:07 AM.

dalehileman