Louie Lobster died recently and went to sea world heaven.
Louie was completely sin free, and Poseidon, so suprised by this gave him a free day alive and in the flesh to experience any form of sin he wished. Louie thought for a moment, and said that he always wanted to go "dirty dancing". So Poseidon put him on the noon sub to Atlantic City, gave him 10,000 bucks and small hand held harp, and said "If you get in trouble, just strum the harp and you will be back by my side, safe and sound!

The sub hatch opened to the docks of a hotel and discotheque called "The Clam Bake" where Louie proceeded to have the time of his "life". After drinking and gambling for a few hours, he asked the waitress to get the owner, for he had a special request. Shortly thereafter, the waitress came back with the owner who said to Louie "I'm Sam Clam, the owner here what can I do for you?" Louie told him he was in town for one night, and that he would like the company of a lady who could "dirty dance" (as he slipped him a thousand dollar bill). Sam immediately got on the phone with his buddies and they found the best dancer in town for Louie.

Louie Lobster fulfilled his dream of being the hottest thing on the dance floor that night. He woke up the next morning with a huge hangover and at 11:55am. "Yipes!" He shouted, and he jumped up immediately, ran out the door, down the hallway, down the stairs, through the lobby out the front doors down to the docks where the sub to sea world heaven was waiting. He dove in just as the hatch was closing. Louie stood up and brushed himself off, and as he was rubbing his aching head he thought to himself in shame "Opps, I left my harp in Sam Clam's disco".