Where to start? Sorry for my absents. First off, I've been working on a laxicon, i.e., a list of lax words; y'know, verbs like air instead of err or moot for unarguably. Anywho, second-on, between re-reading back copies of Scott's Laugh and Pleasers Day Fest, it was revealed to me that Dale is a bot, pure and simple. Well, maybe not so pure. (I blame the other annoyance bot which dare not speak its name.) So, but, indeed. I am gathering together a crew of twelve to help me in the task of reverse engineering the DaleBot (tm) to turn ag'in itse'f. I'm particularly interesting in its bubbling algorism. Be it the same as the infamous Knuthian bubble and squeak sorta? Or is it new furrin technology? Once we have the algorism, then we can write it all up in the programming lingo du jour (I've heard of a new functional programming language clone of ML called Lambda Vindaloo, or LV). All numbers are represented as continued fractions and it has fuzzy selection statements. Yay! But I proceed myself. (Needless to say, its semantics are non-destructive and it is monotonic to the nth tuple.) Contact me at my nose-to-finger private email address, as this is all hush hush. We don't want you-know-who-bot or its master to find out. Shtum!