Howye fokes! How is things?

Lissen, I can’t stop ta talk ta ye cos it’s my turn ta go and pose as the cute likkle Teddy Bear on yer Christmas wrappen paper – it’s a fierce degraden job fer sure, but us humble Teds have ta make a few bob somehow. Anyways, not ta worry cos I left me pals Albear Camoo and MadDogTed in charge and they’ve organised a IQ puzzle fer ya ta do.

If ya get over 18 or morea a Albear’s questions right, then yer a bony fido genus – no codden, and should get straight onta MENSA. And if ya get any a MadDogTeddy’s right, yer a bony fido total genus alltagather and should contact us hear at TEDSA. Ya can PM me fer the answers - just don’t ferget ta put yer query on the back offa €50 note – cos us humble Teds have ta make a liven somehow.

I’m not given any hints or nothin, just remember that our location and culture is different ta most on this board, so some a the questions may not be too obvious, but they’re all genwine and gettible fer sure. And fer MadDogTed’s effert, just remember his main pastimes – gamblen, boozen, general carrousen, smoken, Gaelic football, given out about Goldilocks, cursen and all that sorta stuff.

A fierce Happy Christmas ta ye now! GT

Greetings comrades! Albear Camoo here! Hope you enjoy this little quiz which I’ve compiled for you. All you have to do is work out what the letters mean. For example 24 H in a D is 24 hours in a day. I know some of you may have seen it all before, but some of my questions have a local flavour. Good luck!

1. 32 C in I
2. 12 T of G
3. 3 W M
4. 5 D of the R
5. 5 C in C
6. 14 L in a S
7. 12 D of C
8. 4 F in an O P (1d)
9. G a the 3 B (the G T)
10. 31 D in D
11. 50 W to L Y L
12. Y S Y S 3 B F