Jackie is not making a rule, but echoing others complaints

I haven't heard any "complaints", Of Troy. I have received some compliments on my limericks in Q&A [which happen to total 3, somewhat shy of "endless", even you will agree].

I have also heard some diatribes calculated to throw this Board into senseless turmoil once again. But I don't regard those malacious incitements as "complaints", Of Troy.

Why do I say your bellicosities are "calculated" to throw this Board into senseless turmoil? Because you and ASp do it every time, and it works every time, Of Troy.

Every time you and ASp, usually acting in tandem, attack me without provocation with insults and malicious innuendos, traffic to the Board plummets in the wake, even when I totally ignore your insults.

You want chapter and verse on this, Of Troy. You and ASp did it on the "skookum" thread. You did it with your gratuitous "throwing pearls to pigs" insult on my "pedology" thread, ASp did it on my daily comment on Anu's daily AWAD a few weeks ago, and then again on my "Signing-off with Courage" post last Thursday.

And you and ASp both invaded my "Golden Rule" post about "doing unto others" by greeting a vulgar joke about "golden showers" with rave reviews. [As I recall, you shared with us your witticism "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining".]

Do you really think anyone enjoys reading your hateful and incessant diatribes more than they enjoy reading my imperfect limericks, Of Troy?