Can you help me with a little language challenge, my worldly friends?

Imagine a marketing consultancy based in the UK, in the south west of Wales… it has been established as part of a business advisory service and soon faces the challenge of creating its own brand image separate from its parental identity. This will be part of moves to spin this department’s activities off into the private sector, earning fees from advice provided to businesses. Facing a largely rural community (but potentially able to service any clients in say Wales as a whole), the main target market can be defined as SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) ~ a whole range of enterprises, but in general what may count as a “medium” scale elsewhere would probably represent an industrial conglomerate in this green and lovely land. Other defining qualities of the immediate target area include its coastal and seafaring traditions; strongest market sectors nowadays are tourism, agriculture, and a fair mixture of service industries, with very limited pockets of manufacturing industry.

So this potential new marketing outfit needs a name. The presumption initially is that it will likely be ‘XYZ Marketing’ with the XYZ up for grabs – but if there’s a good alternative to ‘Marketing’ that, too, could be open for suggestions.

Knowing what a hideously creative bunch of linguaphiles is resident here, I naturally thought you may be able to spark some good ideas… if anyone can throw in any thoughts in the next couple of days I would love to hear them.