Greetings All

Heard yesterday of a freebie download designed to reduce the level of gobbledigook, PC- (politically correct) speak and discursiveness in one's text documents. [Bet it would just about hemorrhage if it was to run through JK Rowlings' latest offering!!]

Have loaded it to my PC (computer in this instance!) at work and recommend it to you.

Besides being a good tool it is also fun! Having scanned your document it presents a score and comments that are worth a read themselves! I always have time for people or products that don't take themselves seriously!!

I know the purists among you have a problem with AWADers recommending commercial sites. In this instance I beg your forgiveness, I truly believe this product will be a delight to many among us.

The application is called 'Bullfighter' and that's exactly what it does. The download embeds an icon and a small tools menu into your Office and Outlook tool bars so they're there ready to check the on-screen document whenever you like.

You can read about it and/or get the download at http://www.dc.com/bullfighter. Unfortunately you have to endure a 2 minute corporate video while it loads, perhaps you could the time to go make a cuppa.

Interested to hear what you think about it.

stales