Ha, thanks MaxQ I hadn't noticed. Whenever I change titles the next one always feels so far away. For a few days I am constantly going back and forth seeing up to where I am and then it pops out of my mind. Now poof and voila, I am suddenly morphed.

I think we’d have a tough time with French titles. We have to contend with the female/male aspect of most words and some things just don't translate well. It would look something like this:

Stranger: étranger, étrangère
Newbie : petit nouveau, petite nouvelle
Journeyman : journalier, journalière
Member : membre (yes, no feminine or masculine)
Enthusiast : passionné, passionnée
Addict : not really translatable. We add the suffix “omane” to the thing the person is addicted to, as in toxicomane, nymphomane. Awadomane is a little hard to digest. Intoxiqué/intoxiquée only sounds nice when you give the context (like she is intoxiquée by AWAD) or else it means drunk.
Old hand : not translatable. We don’t even have a cutesy title to mean the same thing.

And the reason you have never been enamoured with la langue française is because you haven’t ever been French kissed . Now you just march on up to France and take care of that. You’ll have a whole new outlook on it . And if those snooty French ladies can’t take care of you, wade on over here, the Québecoises love the accent.