Why in American of English you apply so great deal abbreviations. It's obvious that conversation is pleasure but conversation with abbreviations is alike to conversation two robots and it is incomprehensible for the foreigns.

Since nobody actually® bothered answering Krzysztof's request for comprehension... y'all asked for *it...

Some would disagree with the notion that conversation is an "obvious pleasure" and I, for one, do whatever is necessary to make it not obvious (the pleasure part that is )... and your analogy with robots, however understandable, would be more appropriately describing what would happen if we all spoke the same language (IMHO).

Does this make things incomprehesible for the foreigns... I suppose so, and I would apologize first and then take time to explain. However, I wouldn't give the *native English/American speaker that same courtesy... they're gonna have to LIU or ask for an explaination, but rarely do (ask, that is). Some say it's not worth asking about and I say it's not worth making comprehensible in the first place, which, of course, explains the disparity between our views about conversation being an "obvious pleasure" but says nothing about an intent for understanding.

The words people use and what those words mean to them are just as (if not ocasionally more so) intrinsic to commmunication as the information imbedded within them... which shows up nicely in your original inquiry.

Now, as to the *real answer...

http://ad-free-message-board.com/abbreviations.html