oligarchy
n.,
pl. 3gar#chies 5Gr oligarchia: see OLIG(O)3 & 3ARCHY6
1 a form of government in which the ruling power belongs to a few persons
2 a state governed in this way
3 the persons ruling such a state
ol#i[gar4chic or ol#i[gar4chi[cal 73k!l8
adj.

oligemia - a condition in which there is too little blood produced.

oliopsony
n.,
pl. 3nies 5OLIG(O)3 + Gr opsbnia, a purchase of food, catering < opsbnein: see OPSONIN6 control of the purchase of a commodity or service in a given market by a small number of buyers
ol#i[gop4so[nist
n.
ol#i[gop#so[nis4tic
adj.
The Scripps-Howard amplifies definition: a market condition in which each of a limited ;number of buyers is each strong enough to influence the market, but not strong enough to ignore the reaction to such influence by his competitors.

olivine
n.
5OLIV(E) + 3INE16 an orthorhombic silicate of magnesium and iron, (Mg,Fe) 2SiO4, existing usually as green crystals in many highly basic igneous rocks, used esp. in refractories
ol#i[vin$ic 73vin4ik8
adj.

oloroso
n.
5Sp, fragrant6 a dark, medium-sweet sherry

ombrophobe - a plant incapable of enduring long continued rain
I could find no mention of such plants.

ommatidium
n.,
pl. 3i[a 5ModL, dim. < Gr omma (gen. ommatos), the eye, akin to bps, EYE6 any of the structural elements forming the compound eye of an insect, many crustaceans, etc.: each element is a complete photoreceptor in itself, having a lens, pigment, light-sensitive cells, etc.
om#ma[tid4i[al
adj.
oneiric
adj.
5< Gr oneiros, a dream + 3IC6 of or having to do with dreams

Oneirocritic (Page: 1003)

O*nei`ro*crit`ic (?), n. [Cf.F. oneirocritique. See Oneirocritic, a.] An interpreter of dreams. Bp. Warburton. Addison.

oolemma

SYLLABICATION: o·o·lem·ma
PRONUNCIATION: -lm
NOUN: See zona pellucida.
ETYMOLOGY: oo– + Greek lemma, husk; see lemma2.

zona pellucida

SYLLABICATION: zo·na pel·lu·ci·da
PRONUNCIATION: zn p-ls-d, pl-y-
NOUN: The thick, solid, transparent outer membrane of a developed mammalian ovum. Also called oolemma.
ETYMOLOGY: New Latin zna pellcida : Latin zna, belt, girdle + Latin pellcida, feminine of pellcidus, transparent.