Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
of troy Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
ever see that office poster, "The beatings will continue till the morale improves"?

or do you remember the old kids song, "anything you can do, i can do better?" It a kind of bragging that snotty little kids are prone to sing.

No matter that almost no one will respond to threads that Keiva has started (see Page 1, not page 0) like the one labeled Stimpmeter, Tuesday or or Anarchist Unite, on Wednesday, he has posted 9 (i just went to count, and make it 10!) new threads, so the the entire first page of Q & A's Section is all new post by Keiva..on Thursday.

I complained about the dearth of Word posts, and he thinks, "anything she can do, i can do better" and fills up the section. The beating continues! it is any wonder the morale is so poor?

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Are you now taking the position that you are offended by word posts?

E
E
Are you now taking the position that you are offended by word posts?

Definite signs of progressive unbalanced paranoid delusions. Call for the men in white coats! We've got a fruitcake here!!

#72689 06/13/02 03:09 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A

E
E
You enjoy these beatings, don't you? The beatings feel good to you because you do not like yourself, do
you? You need psychotherapy, but you cannot bring yourself to seek it out because you would rather feel the sting
of disgust you come here compulsively to feel again and again.

Too right, archedbrow! If I were Keiva, I'd hate myself too. I bet he likes these beatings because he was bullied at school or he was beaten by his father or something. Don't you think? He's told us that his nom-de-plume was taken after his grandfather. Why not dear daddy? Was he not nice to you? Did he hurt poor Kenny??

Keiva has this urge to inflict his pain on everyone else and he expects us to lie down and take it. If he's not having a good time then nobody else will, that's for sure. Fighting back makes him feel superior but you are not superior, Ken. You are one sad excuse for a man, inventing your invisible friends and alter egos with which you use to converse and which you use to purport support for what you deem discrimination from the other members of the forum. You are not to be pitied you funny little man. You are laughable and your attempts to woo us by quoting latin and using quotes from songs and making up limericks are like a lonely child trying to impress an adult. How pathetic and utterly sad you are. Oh, yes. And if we don't listen to you then you throw a tantrum and cry foul by attacking our board members and even Anu who has given us this board for free. And if we challenge you you go all silent and say 'is there any point to what you are saying'?

And don't give me your legal mumbo-jumbo, Ken. You're not a lawyer. You're an estate agent. That's someone who sells houses. And you mustn't be very good at it either if you spend so much time here. Maybe that's your reason for being here because you haven't got anything better to do. Get a life. You certainly haven't got much of one at the moment. How pathetic you are.

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
I know what we are dealing with now.

If you are so sure of your understanding, why do you post it under a hidden name(s)?

#72692 06/13/02 03:53 PM
A
stranger
stranger
A

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Your response is an evasion. Duly noted.

[note: title-line edited]

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
We all post under 'hidden names'.

of troy Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Did you ever hear the one about the violent guy, accused of assault? He pleaded not guilty, and took the stand in his own defence..
"Honestly, Judge, I didn't do anything. That guy just ran up to me, and smashed his face into my fist, that I was just holding out. And then after he fell, he rolled over under my boots to make it look like I stomped on him. Lookee here, he bruised my knuckles, and he got his blood all over my boots. Really Judge, he should have been arrested, not me, after all he hurt me. "

oh, yeah, we are supposed to believe that by ignoring your attempt to flood the board, we are harassing you.

only in your mind, only in your very little mind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 444 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith