#64658 04/11/02 07:11 PM
K
Keiva Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
K
purely a mechanical post here; non-substantive:

Since this is on the verge of 99 replies, I have restarting for the benefit of those (if any) who may have further comment.
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=64697

Keiva

#64659 04/12/02 07:32 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
...says ewein sarcastically. I commend you on your sarcastic post to an absurdity not that my commendation *means anything, however and unfortunately, this is one tool that language allows that most people don't use (some twisted sense of *conservatisim I don't have time for...) Thanks again!

...but what is IMHO? Sorry, but I am new. Why such an edge to your writing? Do you hate me already just because...

Sorry this answer took so long, I have limited time, and my input is also limited (as has been nicely point out (in general))...

In My Humble Opinion (IMHO)

I support nothing aside from feeding my understanding of others (of which I know is lacking, as someone pointed out, also quite nicely recently, is subject to certain "technological limitations"). And my own sense of chaos

However, my first initiative is to enjoy myself, (even Keiva knows that) and I expense myself faster than anyone here I suppose that is a subject for debate... but not in spite of! I hope this explains why you *feel my writing has an edge to it (I may be assuming you were directing that at me... correct me if I'm wrong)... yeh...life's a joke... and then you die... I make no difference between sarcasm and synicism (as the definitions may implore)...And I could not care less if they are misspelled

...and don't take it personally when I say that "chatting" has "got to go"! Look at at what b'youthiful words have transpired here .

I hate nobody, and especially not those that I don't *know How do ya like that as response... (I couldn't help it). But, when I sneeze, I like using the words "I hate e---verybody".

[ps] I take the word "Guys" you used in the "general" sense, of course. Maybe not.

[pps] Just in case anyone is "paying attention" to the time that this is posted *that is how long it took me to read and absorb every last character of belligerentyouths posts, and I still don't "get it".

edit - sorry for the "over 100 posting". As a "flatliner" I was responding to 'ewein' directly...

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 442 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith