Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
musick Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
I'm swimming, alright - in about 900 posts in Q+A, 400 in Misc and in Wordplay, and over 200 in Info, but a quick screening of Info doesn't actually® leave me with much *info since I'm not much about "gossip".

I'll catch up with no problem, especially since the server just had its carburetor adjusted, but especially since I'll be having so much fun that time will fly.

Please forgive me bringing up what may seem to be old posts to those who "maintain an even strain", but I'll be sure to leave the trash in the archives. I'd appreciate PM's from people who could point out highlights (and lowlights) of the last two weeks or so. Thanks!

Peace

EDIT - I don't know how I missed the other "away for a while III", but I'm changing the number on this one to "4"

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
See y'all folks in a few days.

old hand
old hand
Leaving tomorrow at noon, be back next Wednesday. I doubt I'll have the technology to pop in... But I might get to meet Geoff!!

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Heading out for a couple of days...going up to Philly to catch the Elton John/Billy Joel Tour at the Spectrum Sunday night. Heard it's a great show, and that they do "Funeral for a Friend" off the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" album...a great piece of music! With those two pianos blazing away it shoud be a treat! Never heard Elton John do that one in concert before. And I've never seen Billy Joel, and this is supposed to be his farewell tour, so I'm psyched that I'm finally catching him! May be some computer access at my sister's if I can get my nieces off it for 10 minutes, but not sure about that. Have a good weekend!

(Good Luck and Enjoy the hockey game, Sunday, bel & Bean! Go USA!)

M
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
M
I’ll be away for a few days or so, as RealLife® intrudes its ugly phizzog.

A
addict
addict
A
I'm outta here for a trip to Yellowstone Park with my hubby for a week. We haven't got enough snow here...so we are going out there to make a snowman!

K
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
K
Makin' Snowmen

Just don't make any little snow-angels, dear.
[Wonder if she'sno angel?]

#56258 03/01/02 07:14 PM
B
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
B
I am heading into the spring buying show season (yuck). It'll keep me pretty busy for a little while. I *may check in every once in a while but I can't promise anything since I tend to just crash when I get home late.

So salut for now. Have a good time.

Gin.

OH DANG. I shouldn't have asked ASp about the "o" in mancometro. Now I'll never know cause the thread will be twenty pages down when I get back. Grrrr.

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I'll be leaving for Florida on the 15th of this month to join the rents and their old fart band of gypsies for ten days. Anyone I can visit? Pm me if you'd like to meet for coffee or shrimp[licking my lips and fingers-e] I don't mind wandering away from the Interstate anywhere between Michigan and Key West.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't mind wandering away from the Interstate anywhere between Michigan and Key West.

Perfect!! i'd love to meet ya!!! i'm guessing you'll be taking the I-75S ~ just hop on the 1-40 and head west a bit---say, 1300 miles or so--- and i'll take you to my favorite shrimp joint. i'll even buy the cervesa!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 444 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith