K

K
Keiva Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
K
Keiva here:
Jacqueline, dahling, you resemble a picture of breasts and ladies of the evening?

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
If you say so, "dahling". [raised-eyebrow warning e]

K
Keiva Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
K
Jan 3
As I write this letter, ten disgusting old men are prancing up and down all over what used to be the garden, before the geese and the swans and the cows got at it. And several of them, I have just noticed, are taking inexcusable liberties with the milk"maids".

Your headache is far to small a penalty for your night of carousing and debau-cheriee. The "terpsichorean rosebuds" ye gathered are not Robert Herrick's -- they are what Gore Vidal and I know well was the "rosebud" in Citizen Kane. If such rosebuds have any Muse at all, it is Erato.

Musick (dear soul!) has taken pity on my plight, and is here to help me deal with this noah's ark you have created. At last I have the solace of knowing that I can rely upon his deep concern and thoughtful counsel.

I shall need all the strength he can give me, for the neighbors are trying to have us evicted. I shall never speak to you again.

Emily

W
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
January 3rd

Dear Em,

Who's this Musick person? Is he cute? Cuter than I?

You wretched slime-breathed hussy! And after all the trouble I've gone to spending nearly every farthing in my Christmas savings account to elicit a few giggles from you!

As for the ten lewds a-leaping, make sure you avoid Roger and Randy. They are hornier than the he-dove.

You, my dear, have torn my heart in two, three times over, and I think I'll hire out a group that will certainly show you the direction my bits of heart are limping towards.

My armor is to become all embouchure, little Miss Dis.

Torn asunder, but still ready for the beating,
Edward

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Dear Sir,
It has come to our attention that you have recently employed nine maids and ten lords. Our records indicate that as an employer you have not submitted the proper documentation to this office. Please do so within the next ten business days.
Department of Labour

W
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
W
January 3rd

Dear Sir:

Your records are incorrect. What do you have doing the count there at the Department of Labour? Musicians? Count again.

Yours truly,
Edward Beastly

#49716 12/18/01 05:47 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Dear Sir,
In rechecking our records, it has come to our attention that you have recently employed eight maids, nine ladies, and ten lords. Please submit your documentation of employment within the next ten days.
Department of Labour

#49717 12/18/01 06:00 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Dear Mr. Beastly,
This letter is to notify you that your cheque #3969, written December 31st of last year, was returned to us due to insufficient funds. Please pay the amount in question in cash or by certified check within the next ten days.
Richard Tulongue, Proprietor
Dick's Club for Gentlemen
Lapdancing our specialty.
Private parties by request.

K
Keiva Offline OP
Carpal Tunnel
OP Offline
Carpal Tunnel
K
Jan 4
This is the last straw! You know I detest bagpipes!

And those pipers! When the December wind blew, I suffered the misfortune of learning the answer to the age-old question, "What do Scotsmen wear underneath their kilts?" Which was a good deal more than I wanted to know.

You were most unwise to switch from olefactory attack to auditory. For musick is now fully as offended as I, and we shall take steps!

The place has now become something between a menagerie and a madhouse, and a man from the council has just declared it unfit for habitation. At least Mother has been spared this last outrage; they took her away yesterday afternoon in an ambulance. I hope you're satisfied.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith