Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#119691 01/16/04 11:39 PM
J
veteran
veteran
J
Das Techtelmechtel ist vorbei. Es ist mir scheißegal, mein Täubchen.

#119692 01/16/04 11:40 PM
J
veteran
veteran
J
Like I said, take it up with him! Draw your own conclusion.

#119693 01/17/04 01:16 AM
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Techtelmechtel you spelled this word wrong

Le Comte De Lautreamont

Le Comte De Lautreamont
#119694 01/17/04 02:38 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
wrong

incorrectly.

excuse me, but I make no other claim than to be someone who enjoys talking about words, and making up wordplay, and a good(bad) joke now and then.
many of the regular posters are not from the US, though I happen to be.

formerly known as etaoin...
#119695 01/17/04 02:49 AM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
lautreamont, apparently our board of fare does not suit your appetite; and, since you decided to call us names, I think that we have had our fill "de Lard de le pays de Galles".

To the rest of the crew: I cannot tell you that you have to do any particular thing. But I would like to say that my opinion is that it would be best if there are no further responses to ugliness--it only seems to serve to bring more.

jheem, I'm sending you a PM.

#119696 01/17/04 05:13 PM
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
You peopel are very strange Yeah, what else is new? and from what i can tell not a very intelligent group you need to dig a bit deeper to make this assesment with little other to do other than over analyze people.That's just because there are words attached to *them I am sorry that you americansWhile there may be a large number of "americans" here on this board, it is not appropriate or accurate to categorize everybody who posts here as having the same nationality (or even close) cannot belive that it is increadabley easy to speak english. Americans don't speak English, they speak American. Also I find you talk is here rather bland.It's just the way we like it. Also I had been told of this web site in england while they where making fun of what was talked about good to see they've joined the club and you in ablitiy to hold conversation This ain't a chat room. while using your won beliefs. This is what is commonly known as "the pot calling the kettle 'black'. I did not want to believe this about you fine americans, but as you always do so well you prove us europeans wrong and act like pompus asses. "americans" are too busy dealing with Asia to care much about Europe I can pretty much gauruntee that none of you have published much if you did I am sure you would not spend your time on this site with a gathering of fools.We all publish every day, right here. The fact is a do live in Prague and have my whole life and righ tnow I am writting an article for a city paper making a good deal of fun of this web site. be cause there is not much else you can say about it. Please provide a url link so we can all have some fun, as well. Also your treatment of out siders is the worst I have ever ecounterd. You need to get out more. I have decided that maybe one of you will read this realize that he or she is washed up and will leave this online circus and enter the real world of words a writing. Are you saying circuses aren't real? Have any of you taken a step back and rad what is writtinen about on this site We all do, most every day. nothing can be talked about without someone making a stupid remark because that cant handle not being the smartist guy on the page is is halirous I can pretty much gauruntee that none of us make stupid remarks for that reason and i can assure you that I wil not waste anymore time trying to get any good info from this washed up library of fools "Waste not, want not" ut instead will stop by and look when ever I need a laugh That's mostly why I come here!

Good luck on your quest for your personal *grail.

peace

L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
americans speak english ... you are obviously an arogant amwerican fool go bomb someone.... how did such a great people get so stupid .. I feel sad...

Le Comte De Lautreamont

Le Comte De Lautreamont
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I will leave you site alone ... gladly

Le Comte De Lautreamont

Le Comte De Lautreamont
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
>I will leave you site alone ... gladly

one has to wonder, "starting when?!*"
-ron o.

*for the uninitiated, "?!" (the interrobang) indicates a rhetorical question; i.e., one that requires no answer.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jackie 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics13,912
Posts229,283
Members9,179
Most Online3,341
Dec 9th, 2011
Newest Members
TRIALNERRA, befuddledmind, KILL_YOUR_SUV, Heather_Turey, Standy
9,179 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters(30 Days)
Top Posters
wwh 13,858
Faldage 13,803
Jackie 11,613
tsuwm 10,542
wofahulicodoc 10,510
LukeJavan8 9,916
AnnaStrophic 6,511
Wordwind 6,296
of troy 5,400
Disclaimer: Wordsmith.org is not responsible for views expressed on this site. Use of this forum is at your own risk and liability - you agree to hold Wordsmith.org and its associates harmless as a condition of using it.

Home | Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Subscribe | FAQ | Archives | Search | Feedback
Wordsmith Talk | Wordsmith Chat

© 1994-2024 Wordsmith