Wordsmith.org
Posted By: maverick A question - 03/14/05 10:55 PM
Dear mAnu behind the curtain

Coud you just help me underastand something about the workings of this particular garden of Eden?

When a snake - let's call it kevil, for the sake of argument - has been expelled from the garden for being a foul pestilential little maggot...

...is it not unreasonable to see its detestable hide creeping back to upset the gardeners merely by the shallow legalistic trickery of calling its worthless skin say keevil (for the sake of argument)...

and should not any such recurrence of the beast be suject to the same sanctions as levelled on its former identity?

Posted By: themilum An Answer... - 03/15/05 12:49 AM
Pull up your dress, maverick. Say first what keiva has said that caused you to lose your aplomb.
Once I thought you to be the epitome of English culture.
Today I think you are a rude joke.
What? You call a person a "foul pesilental little maggot"?

Cite your reasoning, limey, or forever remain a clever jerk.

Milo.

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: A subplot - 03/15/05 12:35 PM
That's why we're sending the petition, mav.

Milo, you were banned from the little kingdom of keiva. Looks like in this case, even thieves are not thick. Stop causing trouble.

Posted By: maverick Re: A subplot - 03/15/05 12:45 PM
> causing trouble

Trouble needs greater wisdom than displayed in that childish petulance, methinks. That just made me laugh!

Posted By: keeva Re: A subplot indeed - 03/15/05 02:10 PM
That's why we're sending the petition, mav [, asking that Jackie exercise powers as administrator].

This thread gives Jackie a fine opportunity to demonstrate, for Anu, how she would exercise that authority to handle conflict.

Jackie, the floor is yours.

Posted By: Jackie Re: An Answer... - 03/15/05 02:17 PM

© Wordsmith.org