Wordsmith.org
Posted By: wwh THE place to look things up - 12/05/03 11:14 PM
I was searching for something else, and found MaxQ's site, which somehow or other I had not seen before. Any new members will find many useful links there.
Max, have you been hiding your light under a bushel?
http://maxqnz.com/References.html

Dear Max: how about getting this link included in FAQs?

Posted By: sjmaxq Re: THE place to look things up - 12/06/03 12:14 AM
Sehr geehrter Herr Doktor Bill, at least half the links on that page come from posts you made, or links you sent me.

Posted By: wwh Re: THE place to look things up - 12/06/03 12:46 AM
Dear Max: Seriously, do you think Wordsmith would add it to the FAQs so that it would always be where both new and old members could find it? No matter how often it is posted in
Information and Announcements, it keeps getting buried.
This site is my principal recreation, and I am just paying my dues when I share things.

Posted By: sjmaxq Re: THE place to look things up - 12/06/03 01:05 AM
>Dear Max: how about getting this link included in FAQs?

Unlikely, Dr. Bill. I shall slip it in as a signature line from time to time instead.

Posted By: wwh Re: THE place to look things up - 12/06/03 01:35 AM
Dear Max: maybe we could get Jackie to ask him about it.
I can't think of any reason for his being reluctant to have it, with a disclaimer if appropriate. I lost it in a hard disk crash quite a while ago, and had not idea how to find it again.

Posted By: wow Re: Crash proofing links - 12/06/03 02:17 PM
Well for once I did something right! And correctly to boot!! I bookmarked it, placed the link in my "Favorites" list and also included it in my Documents reference list for my writing.
AND - Oh what a clever girl am I? - I have a little book with all the link addresses I like written down - using the original word processor : a pencil!
Iam in a wonderful cheery mood today ... a surprise, really, since we are experiencing a blast of snow which is expected to continue all day and overnight I think I'll update the list, wrap presents and perhaps even do a bit of decking the halls !
Cheers to all of you!

© Wordsmith.org