Wordsmith.org
Posted By: milum An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 07:04 PM
___\/__ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL AWADERS ! __\/__

A year ago, September The Third Two thousand Ought One, a man of modesty and near perfect manners came to this board.
In time we all came to know and consider this man as "The Milum".

Congratulations Awaders, and if you like, at 7:48 08 PM CST (the time of milum's first log in.) you can turn and face the Great State of Alabama, give a brief salute, and lower your head and mumble a few words in the direction of milum. I feel sure that he would be very much obliged.

Posted By: TEd Remington Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 07:06 PM
A milum-post!

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 07:18 PM
A real milum-stone!

"Sweet Home Alabama,
Where the skies are blue.."

--Lynyrd Skynyrd

Posted By: of troy Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 07:28 PM
a year? its seems like you have always been here! you're a natural fit! glad you're here, hope you stay for many a year!

Posted By: wwh Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 08:32 PM
Full of typical humilumty.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/03/02 10:27 PM
In elementary school, the kids like taking people's names and assigning qualities to each letter in a name.

In celebration of milum's Sept. 3rd anniversay, what follows is along the lines of what the kids do, only with three characteristics per letter with a nod to the importance of the number 3.

To: milum

M is for Moseying, Madhatterish Man of Letters

I is for Ill-diguised, Igneous Id

L is for L ackadaisical, Learned Last laugh

U is for Unexpected, Ubiquitous Ululations

M is for M oonstruck, Magical Mythomaniac

Now note, milum: I joined on September 30th, and I think it would be very nice if you did the same with Wordwind, but with 30 characteristics per letter, you know? With a nod to the 30th.

Bloviating regards,
WordWinded

Posted By: milum Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/04/02 03:23 AM
Thank you all so much, all four of you, for your kind, carefully considered remarks. In this day and time it is a sad sad shame that I was enviornmentally reduced to soliciting your kind remarks. Tonight I feel like a ten dollar streetwalker, plying my trade to elicit the tiniest of compliments.

Earlier I was so proud to be one year pregnant with you wonderful exceptional people, but now, somehow, I feel like a two-dollar slut.

Posted By: FishonaBike Bargain - 09/04/02 08:54 AM
Tonight I feel like a ten dollar streetwalker...but now, somehow, I feel like a two-dollar slut.

My dear Mr M, you were already pretty good value for money - but if you're now becoming 80% cheaper in the time it takes to write a single post, I'd like to place an advance order for a milliard milos to be delivered in a couple of days time. By then I reckon you(s) will be paying me a very considerable sum, and I can retire off the proceeds. [rubs hands gleefully]

Ah, onliest thing is I'd need to support all those milos in the manner to which they're accustomed. Everybody would know on which continent the milotitude was located, as that continent would start sinking into the sea at an alarming rate. It would therefore be impossible for me to keep my purchase quiet and at some point evade my responsibilities.
No country would welcome me & my milos, so I would have to spend all my ill-gotten gains terraforming another planet and purchasing overpriced second-hand rockets to take us there.

Curses. Foiled again.

Posted By: TEd Remington a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 01:25 PM
We give no quarter!

Posted By: Wordwind Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 01:33 PM
Hey, milum. If'n you think you're a two-dollar slut, then mebbe Faldage will lend you his red dress and feather boa! He's got fishnet stockin's, too.

Do you like sequins? Maybe you and Faldage can form a team, you know? You take the high road and he'll take the low road.... By the way, how's your balance on stilettos?

Broad regards,
WordWise

Posted By: Faldage Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 01:42 PM
red dress and feather boa! He's got fishnet stockin's, too.

Thanks to you, Dub Dub', I now have the boa, but the fishnets and red dress, thanks to a few other people, who will remain nameless, are still on hold. Don't go promisin me fer nuthin I cain't make good on.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 01:53 PM
You must admit, Faldage, Misery loves company....

What are you and milum gonna have for yer theme song? "House of the Risin' Sun"? Or you have somethin' else in mind?

Posted By: RhubarbCommando Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 03:57 PM
Cain't be the "House of the Rising Sun," Dub-Dub - the only apparel mentioned therein is "Mah Noo Bloo Jeans" sewed by his Mama.

(Or maybe your reference had more to do with the band traditionally associated with that ditty?)

Posted By: of troy Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 03:59 PM
I don't know, milum, but you should end when you felt like a $10 whore, because since then, you've fallen to a $2 slut, who is cross dresser!

and I am not sure if Red is your best color-- and take it from me, you don't want to be wearing fishnet stocking.. the nets cut into the soles of your feet and hurt..

a Catsuit, maybe of sheer black, and over it, a classic little black dress. shall it be a sheath? or a princess seamed little number with a full flared 6 gored skirt? well, i will leave it to you to decide. but think of Anna Karenina and her black dress--she wore one the night she started her affair with Vronski. there is something about a black dress.
you better start practicing with the heels, they are hard to master!

Posted By: boronia Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 04:40 PM
People, people - remember this: A two-dollar slut is really just a low cost provider - nothing atall to be ashamed of!

Posted By: TEd Remington Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 05:40 PM
People, people - remember this: A two-dollar slut is really just a low cost provider - nothing atall to be ashamed of!

This is where HMOs refer patients who need sex therapy.

Posted By: Faldage Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 05:45 PM
In the spirit of the mindset that says I didn't pay her for the sex, I paid her to go away after it, the price you pay is proportional to how badly you want her to go away.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/04/02 08:38 PM
...............FALDAGE*******ET*******MILUM!!!!!!!

Starring In:

La Cage Aux Faldage

(Unlimited engagement)

Posted By: FishonaBike Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/04/02 09:07 PM
A two-dollar slut is really just a low cost provider

More specifically an Internet Service Provider in this case.

Posted By: consuelo Re: An Incredibly Inspiring Something - 09/04/02 11:10 PM
Milum, honey, I bin away or I'da posted sooner. Don't worry too much about feelin' blue. That's normal when ya been pregnant for a year. Have a cup o' coffee in your favorite mug, add a splash or three of George Dickel and hum a few bars of your favorite Sonny Boy tune. You'll be feelin' like a $50.00 whore again in no time! I'm glad you're here. I'll even grind the coffee for ya <eg>.

Posted By: Jackie Re: a two-dollar slut. - 09/05/02 11:28 AM
A two-dollar slut is really just a low cost provider

More specifically an Internet Service Provider in this case.

Whoa, a whole different slant on the meaning of "service"...

© Wordsmith.org