Wordsmith.org
Posted By: God Judgement - 06/29/02 01:17 AM
As may have been suspected, I have been looking in on this forsaken place for quite some time. The events that have transpired of late cause Me great pause and suspicion as to whether I ever should have dared create a race so intelligent as man (and so capable of harm because of it.) Rarely have I seen one man unknowingly cause such great distress to so many. I have seen enough and intend now to settle this petty skirmish once and for all.

Voices have said that one, keiva, should leave this place. Make it known that I understand all that has been spoken here. What I desire now is a pure, definite answer to the opinions on this matter. keiva, I wish a statement of how the events here began and how so many came dislike you so. From all others, I require but a short, one paragraph description of a singular opinion on this matter. Include also a one word answer to the question: "shall keiva leave?" ("Yea"/"Nay".) No more discussion is necessary, the time of My coming is here.

At the end of seven days, I will return to judge the living and the dead, and keiva.

Posted By: Keiva Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:20 AM
ah, dear G*d, your own title confirms the sad fact that you are a "stranger" to this place.

but L*rd, give me to understand how Your final sentence (seemly indicating that You have not yet reached Your judgement) reconciles with Your third sentence (seemingly indicating that Your judgement is already made and in-the-Book)? For the wise lawyer seeks to know and underrstand the judge to whom he presents an argument.
Posted By: consuelo Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:29 AM
keiva, I wish a statement of how the events here began and how so many came dislike you so.

You have not answered the question. You absolutely boah me, dahling. [stubbing out freshly lit cigarette and jumping in the pool-e]

Posted By: Keiva Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:34 AM
In due time, dahling. A just G*d is not expecting response on minutes' notice.

Posted By: of troy Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:36 AM
dear god, thank you for hearing my prayers!

should keiva stay? Nay

Posted By: consuelo Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:37 AM
Keiva, go away. You are not welcome here. God, I just want him to go away. How many Hail Marys or whadeva will it take? Set my people free already.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:40 AM
Dear One Who Is Known as "God":

We cannot get Wordwind down for the night. She keeps spitting out the tranquilizers. She says she will not swallow them until she knows whether you are a standup comedian, too. She keeps repeating the names of her standup favorites over and over, while hooting:

Dr. Bill!
Keiva!
Consuelo!
Of Troy!

She's about to drive me mad myself.

Please answer her question--she is rolling on the floor now, howling in anticipation, laughing out, "I'll bet he's better than Jay Leno!"

Bedlam regards,
WW's Nursie

Posted By: wwh Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:47 AM
A pity that our Supreme Court has taken away God's thunderbolts. I know a
dandy target for one. Or maybe another pillar of salt.

Posted By: wordcrazy Re: St. Wordwind - 06/29/02 02:29 AM
WW's Nursie
You please take good care of your word (sorry, I mean ward). There is a chance that she will be sainted (sorry, GOD, I am not religious and would not know the right term that the people in the know would use), for having solved "the dilemma" at AWADtalk. You see, once "they" see what happened to her, they will know it is not worth their sanity to go on.
Because you nursed her, it doesn't matter whether it is for just an hour or longer, you will surely get your 15 minutes of fame, once she is sainted. There will be interviews and photographs.
And here's a tip: take notes, pictures, record everything she says. I can see a book there.
And could you please relay the following message to her , (she has some moments of normalcy, doesn't she?):
WW,I have a feeling you are thinking what I am thinking. And all I could say is DOH or is it DUH!

Posted By: modestgoddess Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 04:51 AM
Dear God,

I dislike Keiva for the way he has used me - and others, from what I understand. I dislike the way he looks for fights all the time. In fact I suspect that he is really getting off on all this strife he has caused.

I vote "nay" to his staying. As wwh has suggested, a bolt of lightning or a pillar of salt would be lovely. [humble suggestion-e]

Love Your work, btw!

love
Mary

PS: Please excuse my substituting "board" for "Lord" in my signature. I felt sure You'd understand....being a Word lover Yourself.

Let us go in peace to love and serve the board.
Posted By: Keiva Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 01:52 PM
Just out of curiousity, who's the preson who was "playing god" when he/she started this thread?

Posted By: of troy Re: Judgement - 06/29/02 02:02 PM
I don't know, what do you think? think the vote is going to go against him? of course, if it does, he complaint will be, "its not fair", or may be the poster called god isn't really god.. or that 30 or 40 or 50 votes against him isn't enough, he wants anyone who ever registered, to vote.. no, not quite.. he wants all his sock puppets to vote, but not the others...and he'll decide who can vote and who can't.

i remember hearing a story like this.. i remember, lucifer, he too, challenged god.. nowday he is more commonly known as the devil..

the whole questioning, is just another standard Keiva trick.. boring really, we have learned them by now..
but in case you just joined us..
see
http://wordsmith.org/board/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=73423

Dr bill thinks i am wrong to call keiva a dullard.. but really, he is.. sure, he can mechanically look things up, and provide us with oodles of googles.. but really, inteligent, creative thought? Nah. he has a few little tricks, well practiced, like a horse that has learned to count...

Posted By: Keiva Jim Crow election? - 06/29/02 02:19 PM
"god", among other questions, is this vote to be by secret ballot?

Or will everyone know who each individual voted -- so that one side can intimidate those who disagree with them? By threatening, "If you agree with Keiva in any way, you'll become the next target."

As was done, for example, at
http://wordsmith.org/board/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=announcements&Number=74641.

Excellent! extremely well done!
Why some one, out of context might think i was taking about banning yet an other person! I was of course resonding to your wife, *remember her? Ewein aka as liz, lizzy, nancy, from seattle? oh surely you remember her! and the subject was you.

she was suggesting this was the most disfunctional place she knew.. (feels like home, does it honey?)

and yes, sure, i'd be happy to not see her name again either. but it hasn't been put to a vote.. and besides,

she seems on one level to be capible of thought, she is a professional in a demanding field.. you know what, i could live with her posting her.. i might not like her, but with out you here, she might actualy function as whole thinking being.

Dear of troy: I deplore your unkind remarks addressed to ewein. They do nothing but
impugn your sense of justice. If she erred in the beginning, she ;has more than
adequately made up for that since.
Stick to the only important issue. Keiva used extortion to evade justified banning.
That is not to be countenanced. Keiva: you will never be welcome here.

No bill, she has continued. she keeps exorting us to ignore his posts... even as she complains about ours..
she knew her husband was on his way to lansing MI, where who knows what harm he could have done.. and says, oh, i didn't think i needed to mention it.. at the same time she is claiming to be terrified by someone telling keiva to drop dead.

he lies, and she swears to it.

Dear of troy: The only thing that matters is that Keiva
used extortion to gain re-instatement.He is therefore
unwelcome in AWADtalk.

© Wordsmith.org