Wordsmith.org
Posted By: ewein Post deleted by ewein - 06/16/02 05:48 AM
Posted By: wordcrazy Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 02:43 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Ewein, I thought I could get away with just copying your post and also get the colors. Boo Hoo, it doesn't work

Anyway, colorful greetings to all the fathers on board, I mean all fathers great and small. Enjoy your special day.

Posted By: Wordwind Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 02:51 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the Pappies and all the Grandpappies and all the Great Grandpappies. I think Bill's a Great Grandpappy! Pappies what's makes us happy! My own, he's asleep in the Lazy-Boy recliner with Nikita, his loyal husky, snoozin' by his side. She's chasin' rabbits in her dreams.

Good day to you all,
Wordwind

Posted By: wwh Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 02:52 PM
Thanks, ewein.

Being a father can never be as wonderful as being a mother. But from the time my kids were no longer breast fed, I took as much and sometimes even more care of them than their mother did. Those were the happiest days of my life. I just didn't see so much of my grandchildren when they were small. But now my grand-daughter and great-grandson are going to come live with us, and I'll have the pleasure of helping him learn to talk, and, God willing, live long enough to read to him.

Posted By: nancyk Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 05:52 PM
Happy Father's Day, Bill! You're kids lucked out - I'll bet you're a wonderful dad and granddad!

And happy day to all other fathers aBoard.

nk

Posted By: TheFallibleFiend Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 06:41 PM

Bill, you're an inspiration!

k

Posted By: Angel Re: Happy Father's Day! - 06/16/02 07:37 PM
Dr. Bill, What wonderful news! You get to watch your little one grow up in person, instead of on the puter! I am so very happy for you, dear one. My angel wings are there to guide and protect you all.

© Wordsmith.org