Wordsmith.org
Posted By: ewein Post deleted by ewein - 05/31/02 01:52 PM
Posted By: Wordwind Re: A Plea - 05/31/02 09:21 PM
Dear ewein,

I've stated my intention not to post, but your message here causes me to state in public that your words are moving, sensible, and valiant.

I hope your words will be taken to heart by Keiva.

You have my utmost respect.

Best regards,
Theresa

Posted By: wwh Re: A Plea - 05/31/02 10:26 PM
Dear "ewein" I admire your character and courage. I hope you will not have to pay too high a price for having expressed yourself so candidly. Bill

Posted By: ewein Post deleted by ewein - 05/31/02 10:46 PM
Posted By: belMarduk Re: A Plea - 06/01/02 02:34 AM
That is such a beautiful show you've just put on ewein. Really. Worthy of an oscar.

>>Therefore, I have no choice but to implore you, Ken, to leave this board.

If you really cared, and if you weren't simply pretending that this really matters, then you would have spoken to your husband in the privacy of your own home. Not here, in an attempt to garner favour with people on the Board.

I have always been an optimist--to a fault. I thought everyone could coexist on this board. If someone didn't like another, he/she did not have to read those posts.

If that were true then why did I get a PM from you saying you had asked for me to be banned from the Board because you did not like a post I made? Strange how you automatically assumed I was talking about your husband when I mentioned no names. Freudian.

Your words are not words of wisdom ewein, they are the words of a hypocrite.

I do not admire you. I pity you. I pity you because you were used as a tool by your husband as he tried to make you pretend you were a stranger who would innocently take his side in any battle.

I pity you because your husband has so little respect for you that he made you lie. And if it is not he that made you lie then I pity you because you have so little respect for yourself.

You pretend to wish the best of the Board in this thread yet again jump to the defense of the indefensible in the bombshell thread. A veiled threat is still a threat and, unless you are again dishonest with us, and yourself, you know it.

And ewein, you really have to decide what your last post is. If you make a stand, be a woman and keep your word. This is the second “last post” you’ve done so far and yet you keep on writing. That is a perfect example of hypocrisy and deceit. You say you will do one thing then do another. It really doesn’t matter to me. Go away or stay, but stop announcing one and doing the other.
It should matter to you though.

Do you have so little honour left?

Posted By: stales Re: A Plea - 06/02/02 04:48 AM
I try to be a simple soul ewein.

As a simple soul (read trusting, vulnerable, honest, uncomplicated, unsuspicious), I take your words at face value and applaud them.

I trust your words have the effect many people desire.

There could be nothing sadder than breaking the trust of a simple soul.

stales

© Wordsmith.org