Wordsmith.org
Posted By: maverick You-all Log - 12/21/01 11:30 PM
Since I have recently been detained largely by unhealthy workloads, and now must scurry about like a mad thing to catch up on pre-Christmas essentials, I may not get another chance to drop in here over the next few days.

I would therefore now like to extend to each and every member of this forum a cordial holiday greeting - Happy [insert] and a peaceful and loving New Year. May your blessings exceed your expectations and your aspirations exceed your fears.

Perhaps when next December rolls around we will look back on a world made happier by our small random acts of kindness.

Have a good time, all!

love,

A

Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: You-all Log - 12/22/01 09:09 AM
I'm going to be away from today until at least the 27th, so I'd like to wish everybody a happy Christmas and a modestly prosperous New Year. I don't believe in wishing for the impossible!

Posted By: wow Re: You-all Log - 12/22/01 02:05 PM
I don't believe in wishing for the impossible!

Oh, dear Cap, I do!
So I wish you all a love, laughter, health, money and time to enjoy them all in the new year. Sometimes wishes do come true so ...I wish for it all for all of you! And me too.Ho! Ho! Ho!

Posted By: Bobyoungbalt Re: You-all Log - 12/23/01 05:04 AM
I too don't expect to be back until next Wednesday at the earliest so I will also take this opportunity to say what a pleasure and privilege it has been to share this space and to spend a little time with all of you. I look forward to many more hours imbibing wit and learning, and enjoying the good fellowship which is possible only to those with a commonality of interest. May the peace, good will, and cheer of the season, and in the new year, all the blessings you might hope for, be yours in abundance. BOB

Posted By: TEd Remington Re: You-all Log - 12/27/01 07:10 PM
I also will be gone from tomorrow through the 11th. I will try to get computer access while I'm in FL, though.

Happy Holidays to all!

TEd

Posted By: Wordwind Re: You-all Log - 12/28/01 01:55 PM
Dear wwh,

You wrote a contrarywise take on Cap's,

I don't believe in wishing for the impossible!

...I'm on the fence on this one.

But, heh, hope all those holiday wishes came true for everybody.

I'll raise the cup o' kindness yet, for Old Times' Sake,
DubDub

© Wordsmith.org