Wordsmith.org
Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/30/01 12:04 AM
Since about 5:00 pm EST (US) I've tried to bring up Wordplay & Fun, and everytime it took a long time and then froze up so I had to reboot. Is the thread dead? I want my Hogwash!

Posted By: jimthedog Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/30/01 10:32 AM
I was in there, and it said that the browser length was too long whenever I tried to go to another page.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/30/01 08:08 PM
Today (Monday) I finally got in, but it's almost impossible to scroll, difficult to navigate...and after an over-long wait I finally opened a thread, but when I exited to go back to the main page it froze up and I had to "end task' to get out of it. Is anybody else having this problem with W & F? The rest of the site is fine!

Posted By: jimthedog Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/30/01 09:38 PM
I've been there a few times since my previous post here, and I haven't had any more problems. Maybe it's just you.

Posted By: tsuwm Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/31/01 02:42 AM
the Wordplay & Fun forum seems to be just fine.

it's "wordplay and fun" that seem to be down around here.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/31/01 11:31 AM
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Maybe it's my Windows ME acting up again! I love Bill Gates!

Posted By: wow Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 07/31/01 12:38 PM
Hi Whit : No problem yesterday but it was s-l-o-w and no problem today but nearly as slow.

It's random coriolus force ... Trust me. {wicked grin -e}

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Wordplay & Fun down? - 08/01/01 03:58 AM
Finally got back in to Wordplay...it's still slow, but it's not w....i....d....e anymore, and I can post again. So thanks to any Cyber-gods (Anu?) who helped make this happen!

© Wordsmith.org