Wordsmith.org
Posted By: BlanchePatch Italics or plain? - 03/18/01 12:40 PM
Tho' I'm new to AWAD, the last couple of days I've been having trouble reading italic arial (especially when I'm typing a post). Was it ever so? It seems like the itals just began being my default text recently. Or am I imagining things? So I started using markup to change my text to plain (it makes it easier for me to proof the preview), but now I'm noticing that I'm the only one. I checked my profile defaults, but there's no mention of text style there..... Please help!

Posted By: belMarduk Re: Italics or plain? - 03/18/01 04:10 PM
Et bien Blanche, I've never heard of this problem before. Do not dispair. I am sure one of our Mark-up experts will come up with a solution for you.

Just a thought...have you checked how your viewing preferences are set up in your profile. Check it out.

Posted By: belMarduk Re: Italics or plain? - 03/18/01 04:14 PM
Ah-HA, that's it Blanche. I went to check it out.

Click on Edit Profile (right beside Main index and Search in the info bar below that big pink bar)

In Edit profile click on Display preferences. At the very bottom of the list of how you want the posts to show up you find a request for what type of font you want. Type in arial.

That should fix it right up.

Posted By: BlanchePatch Re: Italics or plain? - 03/19/01 02:28 PM
Oh, hooray--it worked! Thank you, belMarduk!

© Wordsmith.org