Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Faldage Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 04:29 PM
tsuwm has reached a whole new level.

Congraduations, tsuwm!

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 04:34 PM
oh my goodness! Pooh-bah! anu must've gotten quite a chuckle out of that one, and of tsuwm reaching it first.

Posted By: maverick Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 04:43 PM
tsuwm has always been on a whole different level - we should congratulate Anu's perspicacity in acknowledging the fact.

Posted By: wwh Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 05:49 PM
All Hail tsuwm! Fitting recognition of the most plentiful provider of impressive erudition among us.

Posted By: tsuwm Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 06:29 PM
I am going to petition the Great and Powerful (but Imaginary) Anu to change my username; and when he ignores my obtestations, I shall bring down a veritable pool-pah upon him, along the banks of Cleveland's River of Fire (or wherever the graustark is in which he virtually "resides").

-tsuwp

Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 08:05 PM
... and I suppose the next level is "Mikado"!

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 08:14 PM
and I suppose the next level is "Mikado"!

Given the broad scope of tsuwm's erudition, perhaps "modern major-general" would be more apt?

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 08:34 PM
In honor of yet another forthcoming celebration, may I be the first to Pinafore-leaf clover on Tsuwm's chest.

Posted By: Scribbler Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 09:39 PM
Anna re: >pinafore leaf clover on .... I thought you said you didn't like puns! Great Jobbie! Wish I'da thought of that - surprised TEd didn't get there first.

Scrib

Posted By: wow Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/13/01 09:41 PM
Sixteen hundred plus posts ... Mercy! And a new title just in time for the Birthday.
Congratulations, tsuwm.
wow

Posted By: Bingley Re: Was I the only one to notice? - 03/14/01 12:57 AM
Yum-Yum, another reason to celebrate.

Bingley
© Wordsmith.org