Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Sparteye In the Truth - 01/23/02 07:21 PM
In the Truth is a language invented by David Wynn Miller; it can only be understood by "true believers." Miller created the language to replace the "flawed syntax" of English. You can buy a starter kit here: http://www.brucestellar.com/study.html

From that site:
Learn, win, and prosper with the use of the correct-procedures of the English-language. For the protection of your assets, security of your personal-freedom and privacy is with the unveiling of the secrets, advancement of the knowledge and understanding of the truth.

In the Truth was used by Canadian tax evasion defendants to defend themselves in court. An excerpt:

With the sovereign, hyphen, authority of Andrew, hyphen, William, colon, Sereda (the defendant) is for the stating of the authority of the noun.

Posted By: wwh Re: In the Truth - 01/23/02 08:23 PM
Dear Sparteye: Is this outfit superior to the Scientologists?

Purpose of this tract is for the creation of a Corporation in the Sole, by the Ecclesiastical-calling of the
Sovereign-Creator and with the Commercial-supplication of the elders, with the truth-language as the
foundation.]

Posted By: Sparteye Re: In the Truth - 01/23/02 11:55 PM
I haven't a clue, Dr Bill. It's all gibberish to me.

I wish the site had a translator function, though. I think it would be perversely fun.

Posted By: wwh Re: In the Truth - 01/24/02 12:50 AM
I'll bet the judges love them.

© Wordsmith.org