Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/21/01 10:12 AM

That is truly scary. Did you discover this randomly, Max, or had you been alerted to it by someone?

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/21/01 11:51 AM

Dear Max: Thanks for the link which saved me a lot of trouble. I suspect that the Anti-Semitic grouping of symbols must have been bizarre coincidence, since planning it would have meant writing the fonts involved in a way that would produce this result.

Posted By: Max Quordlepleen - 06/21/01 01:07 PM
...whereas in wingdings2 it says stop and go to hospital (even more appropriate to NY's atmosphere) hi, H!

...and in Wingdings3 it appears to say No Left Turn Unstoned (or something like that).

Leave no stone unturned? I don't actually have Wingdings 3. Or are you making this up?

But not no tern unstoned, nor primate with stern untoned?

<< I suspect that the Anti-Semitic grouping of symbols must have been bizarre coincidence, since planning it would have meant writing the fonts involved in a way that would produce this result.>>

I'm inclined to disagree with you on this one, Bill--though by no means convinced one way or another. Geeks go to great lengths to fashion easter eggs. And just how old is "Heimie Town," anyway?

IP - It's the first thing I thought when I saw the nature of the original Max post. I'm inclined to say that... "coincidences happen for a reason", and that this is too f...ed up to be one.

For all you easter egg newbies...

http://www.ehow.com/eHow/eHow/0,1053,9445,00.html

Posted By: wow Re: Lion King - 06/24/01 06:12 PM
found a frame in The Lion King where the word SEX appears in uppercase letters. I borrowed a friend's copy, and sure enough, it's there.

Where? Where?
Send it in white in case the gutter police are on duty.

Musick! You were serious! They exist! (Now, I've told you-all that I know nothing about computers!)

wow, while I was there, I found the ones for The Lion King,
though I didn't look at any. But I'm going right now to check our copy of The Little Mermaid!!! Here, Dearest:
http://www.eeggs.com/tree/1631.html

There's one in Aladin, too.

© Wordsmith.org