Wordsmith.org
Posted By: tsuwm facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/26/06 05:23 PM
Encyclopędia Britannica, Inc. is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Posted By: Marianna Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/26/06 09:52 PM
Erm... Kansas City is in Missouri?
I think it's the Britannica in the US thing....
Posted By: Marianna Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/26/06 10:01 PM
Yeah, I got that... I was just goin' all geographical...
Quote:

Erm... Kansas City is in Missouri?

But also in Kansas. YCLIU
Posted By: Faldage Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/27/06 09:36 AM
Not to mention Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Posted By: consuelo Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/27/06 12:26 PM
And Michigan City is in Indiana
Posted By: Jackie Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/27/06 01:11 PM
Hell is in Michigan. (heh heh)
Posted By: tsuwm Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/27/06 01:38 PM
I find nothing particularly disillusioning about all this geography, other than kids no longer get it.
Posted By: of troy Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/27/06 01:40 PM
Utopia is a street(a parkway actually) and neighborhood in queens.

Long Island is home to Hickville, and Farmingdale--Farmingdale is home to a SUNY college--so one can be a graduate of Farmingdale College.
Posted By: Bingley Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/28/06 02:05 AM
Why shouldn't one be a graduate of Farmingdale College?
Posted By: consuelo Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/28/06 11:35 AM
Quote:

As are Nirvana, Bliss, Climax and Christmas...
Posted By: maverick Re: facts that are, somehow, disillusioning - 06/28/06 03:16 PM
Quote:

Quote:

As are Nirvana, Bliss, Climax and Christmas...

..which goes some small way to explain the inhabitants!

No doubt there is even a state in the USA that boasts it has Fact and Disillusion - now why do I think the last must be in Wyoming?
© Wordsmith.org