Wordsmith.org
Posted By: belMarduk Yi-haw...Chi-town mini-wap - 10/06/05 07:47 PM
Speak to me folks
Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Yi-haw...Chi-town mini-wap - 10/06/05 07:53 PM
Can Rob H and Ken S come? If so, I'm there.
Posted By: belMarduk Re: Yi-haw...Chi-town mini-wap - 10/06/05 08:04 PM
ASp is a mee-ny, ASp is a mee-ny. HA !

No, but you and Faldage most definitely.
Posted By: belMarduk Re: Yi-haw...Chi-town mini-wap - cancelled - 10/07/05 12:02 PM
Oh no. I've just learned that they are flying me up on the Monday morning instead of Saturday - bit of a flight issue I'm told.

I'll be in Chicago with buyers and not able to see anybody.
Posted By: AnnaStrophic OMG, a word post!! - 10/07/05 03:03 PM
I'm sorry you won't be able to mix business and pleasure, bel. Guess we'll have to call off the trolls.

Meanwhile, and I prolly should have looked at a map before asking, but you said they're flying you "up." Is ORD north of YMX, or is yours just an expression, or what?
Posted By: sjmaxq Re: OMG, a word post!! - 10/07/05 05:56 PM
Quote:

I'm sorry you won't be able to mix business and pleasure, bel. Guess we'll have to call off the trolls.

Meanwhile, and I prolly should have looked at a map before asking, but you said they're flying you "up." Is ORD north of YMX, or is yours just an expression, or what?

She's flying up because she's going South, of course.
Posted By: belMarduk Re: flying me up - 10/11/05 01:47 PM
It's an expression, but I used the wrong word. I should have said they're flying me down since it's in the U.S.

Now, where's the "I'm too pooped to even discuss it" emoticon ?

Seriously, whoever said having two puppies is easier than just one since they keep each other company is coo-coo puffs. Wait, I think it was me. Definitely coo-coo puffs it is then.
© Wordsmith.org