Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Bingley Filthy pig needs scrubbers - 05/12/05 01:40 AM
Your word is: cullet

Bingley
Posted By: wofahulicodoc Re: Filthy pig needs scrubbers - 05/12/05 01:52 AM
My two cents is in...

Posted By: Elizabeth Creith Re: Filthy pig needs scrubbers - 05/12/05 11:22 AM
I'm not sure I'm following this, but I DO know what cullet is....

Posted By: Buffalo Shrdlu Re: Filthy pig needs scrubbers - 05/12/05 12:39 PM
send your def to Bingley, he'll keep a list, and then we'll vote on the list later. it's a game...

Posted By: maverick Re: Filthy pig needs scrubbers - 05/12/05 02:58 PM
I applaud the aim, Bing - but is cullet going to stretch this sparkling cru?

Posted By: AnnaStrophic a word or several of explanation - 05/12/05 04:41 PM
Elizabeth, Saranita and other newer members, scroll down this forum a bit to find other games of Hogwash. It's what my college friends used to call "Fictionary Dictionary." It's a lot like Sparteye's House of Horrors game, only different. If you know the real answer, that's fine. After all who want to compose daffynitions have done so, Bingley will assemble them and then we vote on which one we think is right, or funniest, or whatever. The point system is a never-ending source of controversy. HTH.

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: sparkling cru - 05/12/05 04:43 PM
Nice one, mav

It'll stretch me. I have no idea what it means.

Posted By: musick blues crues - 05/12/05 04:58 PM
Mav seems to be anticipating us wineing about it...

Posted By: Buffalo Shrdlu Re: blues crues - 05/12/05 05:27 PM
no one nose...

Posted By: tsuwm Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/12/05 06:53 PM
<sigh>

okay, once more into the breach, dear friends:
scoring the game of hogwash® is quite simple; points are or are not awarded to the players by the hogmaster© according to some neo-fascistic rules, but the points don't matter.

Posted By: Faldage Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/12/05 11:32 PM
Once, very early in the playing of this fine game, I attually® knew the definition of the word in question. I made the mistake of selecting it in the list of definitions. I have paid the price. Now I just vote for the definition that I find most creative, irregardless of whether or not I do or don't know it or not.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/13/05 02:13 AM
So, Faldo, are you saying you're now permanently recused from Hogwashical Correctness? or sumptin'?

Posted By: Faldage Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/13/05 08:43 AM
recused from Hogwashical Correctness

If I had the least idea what you meant I might could answer.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/14/05 03:26 PM
If I had the least idea what you meant I might could answer.

I'll take that as a condiment. ;)

Posted By: TEd Remington Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/14/05 06:56 PM
>I'll take that as a condiment. ;)

I'm sure Fong will catch up with you later. ou'll relish the moment.

Posted By: Faldage Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/14/05 07:31 PM
Attual®, I had misread it as 'rescued' so if there's some pale imitation of a pun in there it will have to lie a-mouldering.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/15/05 01:01 AM
Attual®, I had misread it as 'rescued' so if there's some pale imitation of a pun in there it will have to lie a-mouldering.

So your recused miscued on rescued...hmmm, yes, I see...

Posted By: Bingley Re: a word or several of explanation - 05/19/05 06:08 AM
last call for definitions. I will be posting the list at noon on Friday WIB (Friday 5 a.m. GMT).

Bingley
© Wordsmith.org