Wordsmith.org
Posted By: GallantTed Cityzans Arrest - 03/15/02 07:39 PM
Howye Fokes

How is things? Where are them AWAD police when ya need them? A fiercly terrable crime has being committed and I have no choice but ta make a cityzans arrest. Very series abuse of posten privliges have taken place - and Ted plans ta put his paw down and stop it.

Mr Whitty O Neill yer guilty of wasten yer posts. I refer of course ta yer "word" post. Do ya not realise that every post is precious and if yer goin ta post yer expected ta write somethin decant and holesome. One word does not constitute a post.

Look at me fer example - i'm still only a journeyman -but I'm proud ta be one and ya won't find Ted maken silly, useless posts just so he can be upgraded ta a Member.

Posted By: Faldage - 03/15/02 07:41 PM

Posted By: GallantTed As I was sayen - 03/15/02 07:46 PM
No siree, ya won't find Ted squanderen his posts writen silly useless stuff.

Yer guilty Whitty and I'll be senden the Panda car around later ta collect ya and take ya straight ta the slammer.

GT

Posted By: GallantTed Am I a Member yet, Boss? - 03/15/02 07:50 PM
Sorry Boss - just checken.

GT

Posted By: GallantTed I am shocken - 03/15/02 08:03 PM
Faldage - yer in big huge trouble. Have ya no respect fer the law? There's plenty of room in me Panda car fer ya too!

GT

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Harrumph® - 03/15/02 08:06 PM
Round here we call it a Paddy Wagon, good buddy. And happy early St Pat's to you, too! [slither]

Words is words but they ain't .

Posted By: Faldage - 03/15/02 08:10 PM

Posted By: boronia Re: - 03/15/02 08:11 PM
heard ya the first time, Faldage

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: - 03/15/02 08:16 PM
heard ya the first time, Faldage

hehehe... I think it lost something in the translation...

Posted By: GallantTed Re: Harrumph® - 03/15/02 08:22 PM
Howya AnnaStrophic

Consider yerself privliged that I'm spenden one of me precious posts ta write ta ya.

A very happy St Paddy's day ta yerself and all.

Listen, I have ta use the Panda Car ta collect these renegades, cos St Paddy will be usen the Paddy Wagon fer his walkabout this weekend. It's his van ya see, but he lets us borrow it when he's not usen it. He's fierce nice like that, ya see. I suppose that's why they made a saint outa him.

GT

Posted By: GallantTed Drink - 03/15/02 08:27 PM
Howye fokes

I hope everybody have a grate Paddy's Weekend altagather.

Here's a little recipe fer ye on how ta make an Irish Flag Cocktail.

Furst, get yerself a fancy glass.
Then add some Creme de Menthe ta the bottom.
Next throw in some Irish Cream Liquer.
Top it up with a load of Brandy.
Shout "Slainte" and guzzle it down.
Repeat as often as necessary fer the desired effect.

Be seein ya

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Harrumph® - 03/15/02 08:28 PM
Failte, GT,

And that's why I, the ASp, don't live in Ireland. Not that there were any snakes there to begin with, mind you, but.

Considered privileged I am.

post-edit: Ah! Thanks for the recipe! Slainte 2 U2! And alla them!

Posted By: GallantTed Lisshenn - 03/15/02 08:31 PM
Hhowwyee Fokshh (hic)

Have I jushhh posted (hic) twice or ishh I sheein double...

(hic)

Posted By: GallantTed Re: Lisshenn - 03/15/02 08:35 PM
Hhowwyee Fokshh (hic)

Have I jushhh posted (hic) twice or ishh I sheein double...

(hic) hhowwyaa Anna - meshelf and the Edggge issh jush like th..that. )hic( (croshhesh pawsh ta show the chlosnesh...(

Posted By: Angel Re: Lisshenn - 03/15/02 08:45 PM
Studderin again?????????

Posted By: TEd Remington Yer recipe - 03/15/02 08:45 PM
Goodness, man. A few of those and you'll be seein' snakes!

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Half post - 03/15/02 09:44 PM

po

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: As I was sayen - 03/15/02 09:47 PM
And by the way, GallantTEd...

Top o' th' Mornin' to ya!

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: Half post - 03/15/02 09:53 PM
po

hehehe...

Posted By: Jackie Re: As I was sayen - 03/15/02 09:54 PM
Top o' th' Mornin' to ya!
Sweet WO'N, I have it on good authority that no one in Ireland actually says that any more, 'less they're tryin' to impress the tourists. Right, Rubrick? See y'all.

Posted By: Jackie The better half (?) - 03/15/02 09:56 PM
st

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: The better half (?) - 03/16/02 12:09 AM
The better half(?)

No, Jackie...I'd say that's more like "the --st half"!

Posted By: Capital Kiwi Re: The better half (?) - 03/16/02 04:56 AM
No, Jackie...I'd say that's more like "the --st half"!

Or the post was half --st!

Posted By: GallantTed RE: po - 03/16/02 03:26 PM
Mr Whitty

Yer ded right - the po is all ya get in the slammer if ya want ta do yer "business". I'll send one of the gards down with it with yer bread and water.
Next time ya want it - remember ta say say please!

There's still no sign of Faldage - he still seems ta be doen his invisible man impersonation. But don't worry we'll get him!

GT

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: RE: po - 03/16/02 07:24 PM
That's okay, GT...just as long as I get my po po-litely!

Posted By: musick Membering - 03/16/02 08:40 PM
It's good ta see ya postin over on this side of the pond sir G-Ted! I hope ya left the *wagon with some litre's in it or you'll have haf the countrieside pushin the other haf up and down the rollin greenz.

There's still no sign of Faldage - he still seems ta be doen his invisible man impersonation.

Well, the Asp has been laughin so much were do ya think you'll find 'im? Don't think too hard! Yet, I suppose after a couple 'o them flags ya don't have much choice...

Posted By: GallantTed Re: Membering - 03/16/02 10:45 PM
Howya Musick

How is things with ya. I'm just off ta finish drownden the shamrock. I won't be driven home under the circumstances - so I suppose I'll just have ta stay in the pub fer the night.

GT

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: Word poshhht - 03/16/02 11:03 PM

pub....bup!

Posted By: musick Re: Membering - 03/16/02 11:05 PM
Thanks fer the return! I'm doin just fine!

It's just as well that you settle into yer favorite 'comfy chair' and cozy up around freinds and/or up to a frothy beverage, a cracklin fire and someone to trust to keep you from crushing yer schnoz on the table.

Be well!If we keep this up ewe'll be a Member in know time

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: The Cheapest Post Going... - 03/17/02 04:17 AM
Hey, I just became a veteran somewhere in the last couple of threads, and I didn't even notice...neither did anyone else. So who cares? (just glad I dumped "addict" and "old"...working on that Pooh-Bah, GallantTed! )

How's this for padding the numbers by touting the numbers to pad the numbers, GT? Got'cha! Bet'cha ya can't waste a post worst than this one!

Posted By: Angel Re: The Cheapest Post Going... - 03/17/02 04:55 AM
Uh.....WO'n....you became a Veteran about 86 posts ago...unless you been verryyyyyyyy busy today, it's been a few days!

But congrats anyway!

Posted By: milum Re: Cityzans Arrest - 03/17/02 10:56 AM
Dear sweet mother of all Saints, Gallant, get your furry bottom out of that drunken pub and get into the Great St. Patty Day Parade and march your wee Shamrock over to the the Virtual Ireland Short Story Contest. There abouts lies four thousand dollars american. Or to put it another way- that's seven hundred and fifty big ones for the Missus.

Posted By: WhitmanO'Neill Re: The Cheapest Post Going... - 03/17/02 01:56 PM
>Uh.....WO'n....you became a Veteran about 86 posts ago...unless you been verryyyyyyyy busy today, it's been a few days!<

"'Tis all a muddle!"
--Guy de Maupassant

Posted By: GallantTed Re: The Cheapest Post Going... - 03/17/02 10:43 PM
Whitty - congrats on becomen a verern. All I can say is that the AWAD Police never vetted ya properly. What's worser is that they just told me that a journeyman can't arrest a verern, so yer free ta go. Just ya wait till I become a Member. I'm goen ta set up an exclusive Members Only Club.

Milimm - thanks fer tellen me about that competition and site. I went over and had a bit of a gawk - looks interesten. BTW, I don't have a Missus - I think meself that teddy bears shoud stay single - that ways they can hug everyone.

Big huge huggsywugsies ta everyone - I had a grate St paddy's Day altagather.

GT

© Wordsmith.org