Wordsmith.org
Posted By: Keiva from the fourth estate - 02/07/02 02:40 AM
News Item: British prostitute specializing in sadomasochism files claim with her insurance company saying she is unable to work because of a car accident.

Yes. Whiplash.

Posted By: OrionsBelt~ Re: from the fourth estate - 02/07/02 09:46 AM
Belts drop in movement toward the road to bliss--never for inflicting pain, in my way of dreaming.

From one who only sees glimmering stars to wish upon in belts,
OrB~ a Belt expert

Posted By: Rubrick Re: from the fourth estate - 02/07/02 10:07 AM
A man turned up at his doctor's surgery with weals and lacerations all across his legs, arms and back. When asked how he had received them, he replied that he had picked up a prostitute with whom he had wanted to engage in S&M in the back of his vehicle.

Having no 'instruments of pleasure' to hand he had removed the radio receiver from the roof and she proceeded to flaggellate him with it.

The doctor stated solemnly that it was the worst case of van-aerial disease he had ever seen.

Posted By: Keiva Re: from the fourth estate - 02/07/02 12:44 PM
In hindsight, the titular line on this thread should have been "Auto-eroticism".

Posted By: wwh Re: auto-erotocism - 02/07/02 03:00 PM
But no footprints on the dashboard upside down.What fools these ;mortals be.

Posted By: stales Vehicular Lurv - 02/07/02 03:10 PM
How do blondes turn on the light after they make lurv?

They open the car door.

stales

Posted By: wow Re: Vehicular Lurv - 02/07/02 04:14 PM
Hey! I protest in name of blondes everywhere .... at least we know how to spell luv!

Posted By: Keiva Re: Vehicular Lurv - 02/07/02 04:23 PM
A guy with his gal in a Fiat
Said "Where in the heck is my key at?"
As he started to seek,
She let out a shriek:
"That's not where it's likely to be at!

Posted By: of troy Re: Vehicular Lurv - 02/07/02 04:31 PM
Ha-- you mentioned you're a blonde-- So you know why blonde gals tend to have bruise around their belly buttons?

Cause blonde guys aren't any to bright either![/yelow]

Posted By: wwh Re: Vehicular Lurv - 02/07/02 04:35 PM
Dear of troy: as I said in another thread: Not there, not there, theeeeeeere.

Posted By: Jazzoctopus Re: from the fourth estate - 02/08/02 06:05 PM
My parents and brother(13) were watching the CBS program CSI (Crime Scene Investigators) one night and the episode centered on a crime at a S-M business. One scene was in a plastic surgeon's office and one of the women was having something done. It switched directly to a nondescript scene in the S-M business with moans and screaming. The comment from my brother: "I didn't know plastic surgury hurt so much." He was promptly told to go to bed.

© Wordsmith.org