Wordsmith.org
Posted By: elizabethmwe Twittering About Words - 03/13/09 08:51 PM
Used all of this week's words- infundibuliform to dermatoglyphics - in my latest blog post, "Mastering the Art of a Tweet."

[url=http://www.blog.elizabethenslin/2009/03/mastering-art-tweet] www.blog.elizabethenslin.com/2009/03/mastering-art-tweet

Enjoy and let me know if you have feedback on my use of these wonderful words.

Thanks for this great service.
Posted By: Zed Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 01:08 AM
welcome elizabeth
Posted By: Faldage Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 12:14 PM
Well written blog. And nice shot of the black-capped chickadee. Did you take it?
Posted By: elizabethmwe Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 02:07 PM
Thank you Faldage. Yes, I did take the picture of the chickadee in my backyard the other day.
Posted By: LukeJavan8 Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 03:26 PM

Nice site: Welcome,Elizabeth
Posted By: BranShea Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 04:53 PM
Nice blog and lepidopterologist’s delight. I got a broken link message at first. Right now I found out that the second part of the link is whole. So if someone else is as slow as me, first part does not work.
Posted By: Faldage Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 05:25 PM
Just the fact that you have a dog name Django means you're all right by me. Did he lose the use of most of his left front paw in a caravan fire in his youth?
Posted By: elizabethmwe Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 05:50 PM
Thanks. I fixed the link, although now the display is not so pretty. Not sure what went wrong there.
Posted By: BranShea Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 06:17 PM
Strange, did the template color fade a bit? It looks allright for text and pictures.
Posted By: BranShea Re: Twittering About Words - 03/14/09 06:22 PM
You're right, said the clown. You know, he continued, Just the other day I was speaking .... Did you see the dog? Not today. He had spent great chunks of his youth in places like this, ah yes. ...
© Wordsmith.org