Wordsmith.org
Posted By: tsuwm taratantara! - 01/26/01 04:46 PM
I regret to announce that any questions or comments directed to me [in that unlikelihood] in popular chatterations such as "durians" and "sandwiches" will go unseen, as (a) they do not seem to be, in any shape or form (other than the undeniable fact that they use words) related to "Q&A about words", (b) excessive burdens on my time, and (c) relate mostly to topics that only exacerbate a diabetic's negative feelings about food obsessions.
[/ampullosity]

Posted By: wwh Re: taratantara! - 01/26/01 05:29 PM

Dear tsuwm:
May I use sweet words to empathise with your cruel affiction? I am reminded of the old Greek fable about all mortals being allowed to throw their afflictions on a pile,provided they took somebody else's when they departed. Everyone went away with the same ones they had brought. So I guess I would keep my hearing impairment, macular degeneration, ankylosing spondylitis,radiation proctitis from treatment for prostatic cancer, and second unhealed navel on my back from removal of malignant melanoma, rather than take up your enforced abstinence from gastronomic indulgence. I rejoice for you that you still have an admirable command of intellectual powers. Bill Hunt

Posted By: Jackie Re: taratantara! - 01/26/01 05:36 PM
Tsuwm--

Kudos and blessings upon you, my friend, and thanks.

Love,
Jackie

Posted By: wow Re: taratantara! - 01/27/01 05:28 PM
tsuwm : chatterations such as "durians" and "sandwiches" will go unseen, as (a) they do not seem to be, in any shape or form (other than the undeniable fact that they use words) related to "Q&A about words", (b) excessive burdens on my time.

Chacun a son gout, baby.
wow

Posted By: tsuwm Re: taratantara! - 01/27/01 09:00 PM
>Chacun a son gout, baby

sorry to hear about your boy's affliction; hopefully he'll be running around again soon, cherie...

Posted By: AnnaStrophic Re: taratantara! - 01/28/01 02:39 AM
hear, hear.

Let us discuss food, sports, etc in Miscellany, under which created a thread have I.

© Wordsmith.org