Wordsmith.org
Posted By: marylynncorder incredibly fun - 04/03/02 12:50 PM
Thank you all for your replies yesterday, I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Posted By: of troy Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 01:02 PM
oh no, now you are in trouble, if you thought yesterday was fun, you don't know the half of it.. like me, you might remain stranger-- but its hard to be stranger than this motley crew for too long...

i'm a mere pooh bah.. did you notice the title of carpel tunnel? there is a reason for that title! glad to have you aboard, words from medicine are fairly frequent, and our resident doctors are keep busy-- so it alway nice to have a nurse about to give us some TLC!

Posted By: Jackie Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 01:55 PM
I haven't had this much fun in a long time.
Uh oh, folks, she's exhibiting the first signs...
A belated welcome aBoard, marylynncorder. You may as well bid your loved ones goodbye for a while...

Posted By: stales Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 03:18 PM
Hey MLC - g'day from WA - WestOz that is, not that cold mountainous place in the NW!!

What's a CPT? Certified Practising T........

stales

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 03:44 PM
I train human beings. . .

Posted By: dxb Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 04:34 PM
From Stranger to Stranger, welcome.

Its not always easy to keep up with this board - it often moves on rapidly and leaves you floundering, still mired in yesterday's topic..."b-b-b-b-but I wanted to ask whether...". Good fast moving fun, as you say. I'm truly glad someone put me in touch with it.

Posted By: Jackie Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 04:58 PM
..."b-b-b-b-but I wanted to ask whether...".
Honey, you can always bring a thread back up if you have a question, okay? Or even a comment. No prob. Glad you're here, too!

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 05:01 PM
Ok, so what is it you wanted to ask? We all want to know.

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 05:05 PM
Ok you guys, I should be studying and here I am hanging out wondering what you all are going to say next...I tell you I am NOT hooked.

Posted By: marylynncorder Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 05:17 PM
hope I didn't scare you. . .one of my jobs is as a personal trainer

Posted By: Keiva Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 06:59 PM
says marylynn's profile: making delicious desserts and giving them away

We have got to get this lady to come to Wordapalooza! Helen, as I recall "food" is your specialty, so may I nominate you as the designated "marylynn-wooer"?

Posted By: Angel Re: incredibly fun - 04/03/02 07:21 PM
says marylynn's profile: making delicious desserts and giving them away
We have got to get this lady to come to Wordapalooza!

Maybe we could do a recipe swap at Wordapalooza!. Bring your favorite recipes and share with all! (The written recipe, not the prepared.) Just a thought.......

And welcome aBoard MLC!

© Wordsmith.org