Wordsmith.org
For anyone desiring a pertinent link or wishing to discuss matters philosophical I'm dalehileman@verizon.net and apparently don't care who knows it

dalehileman
Funny Dale, I knew there had to an outline of history somewhere.
Dale, I am asking you to delete that link: it has seriously offended at least one person (that I've heard from so far), and I will remind one and all that politics is a topic that, no matter how persiflagenously presented, can all too easily lead to highly ruffled feathers.

To anyone who is curious about the link after the deletion, I saved it in case Dale didn't, so please ask either one of us, and I at least will be happy to send it via PM.
Really Jackie, Dale's only crime against your prim nature is to have posted his off-beat disturbances in "Questions and Answers" rather than in "Miscellany".

Gee whiz be generous, the man is on his last legs and whines.
Post deleted by of troy
Didn't look further than Dales own post and thought it funny, non disputable nonsense.Should have been on Miscellany.
Bran,mil, you're absolutely right, and Admin should move it there. Otherwise thank you for your support in an atmosphere of unmitigated vituperation

Last legs yes; however don't whine but cough

Helen, I must be a really terrible person. I occasionally resolve to improve but so far no luck

Jackie: Almost anything offends somebody, but feel free to delete it if you like, the loss isn't mine
Thanks; done. And dang, I thought I'd at least get a half-credit for persiflagenously...
the: Bran: Thank you most kindly for your support in this milieu of utter derision

I was beginning to think perhaps terrorists had imported a new and powerful but otherwise undetectable substance that is attracted to the PC and immediately infects its user with an incurable form of animosity
Politics. I'm with Churchill: "Democracy is the worst form of government—except for all the rest."
This may help with plausible definitions

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/weebies/weebies1.html
Why, dalehileman, why do you tug on Superman's cape?
You've a death wish?

Why, dalehileman, why?
say, dahil, beware of those who would have you worship the Free Market, for they would appoint Bill Gates as your personal savior.

-joe (it's just a joke) friday
© Wordsmith.org