Wordsmith.org
There are several situations when I would comment "Damn.. Look at that guy. He is trying to squeeze in by hurting those poor people, just because he did not manage his time properly. He deserves some pain", "These people at the airport come so late, and demand entry as if they are presidents. These people should miss the flight!", etc..
I am usually not so evil, but there are some situations that bring out
the worst in me, and even if I am not committing any physical
crimes, I end up committing all these "thought crimes".

Is there a word in English for "having a feeling/urge that someone, who is seemingly unreasonable or has committed some seemingly bad act, should deserve something bad her/himself!" ?
"Comeuppance", perhaps? One will often hear it used in the sort of setting you describe.
[just] deserts or karma, although no value judgment is inherent without context.
Quote:

[just] deserts or karma, although no value judgment is inherent without context.

Which is why I went with comeuppance. Even though the dictionary says comeuppance can be used of either good or bad karma, I've only ever seen it used in the negative sense.
Isn't Anand asking for a word for the desire to see someone get their comeuppance, rather than a word for the comeuppance itself? I can't think of such a word off hand.
Bingley's right. I see it as a sort of anticipatory schadenfreude.
Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?
Homer: No, I do not know what shaden-frawde is. [sarcasm] Please tell me, because I’m dying to know.
Lisa: It’s a German term for ’shameful joy’, taking pleasure in the suffering of others.
Homer: Oh, come on Lisa. I’m just glad to see him fall flat on his butt! [getting mad] He’s usually all happy and comfortable, and surrounded by loved ones, and it makes me feel… What’s the opposite of that shameful joy thing of yours?
Lisa: [nastily] Sour grapes.
Homer: Boy, those Germans have a word for everything!
Quote:

[just] deserts or karma...

Didja see the google quote yesterday?

"My karma's just run over your dogma!"
HEY--I made a post here approx. 12 hours ago, and thought it "took". Did anyone else see it? I said welcome Anand, and that I thought I'd call it something like hoping for justice.
> HEY--I made a post here approx. 12 hours ago

oh no, the all-powerful Administrator gets her comeuppence...

welcome, Anand
Ooh! Squawk! Splutter! ...!
Dang it, have to admit that that was a good one!
I saw it, Jackie. [applying cool compress to Jackie's fevered brow]
© Wordsmith.org