Wordsmith.org
Posted By: MosesLiang Chinese version of A Word A Day - 12/12/06 11:09 AM
Seems few Chinese here!!Actually,I am receiving and enjoying Anu Garg 's daily mail for more than 5 years and from the very beginning of this year,I began to write my own Blog,dedicating on AWAD,I translate the full content of Anu Garg's mail into Chinese and in the same time,added some special flavor.For example,some illustrations to explain the word of each day.Sure,I also brought some interesting tidbits.
Welcome to my blog:http://www.chinablog.com/user2/mosesliang/
Actually,foreigners can learn some Chinese from my blog.But I don't know if there are Intellectual Property infringement. Savage Garden's English Paradise
Posted By: Jackie Re: Chinese version of A Word A Day - 12/13/06 02:32 AM
Hello, Moses, and welcome. We have had quite a few Chinese people here--notably several, usually female, asking for help in choosing English names-- but they never seem to stick around for long. Callithump is a regular, now, in between absences. Zha Zi was a friend of mine but is gone. Don't know why.
Posted By: MosesLiang Re: Chinese version of A Word A Day - 12/13/06 05:14 AM
Yeah!But I found my blog along with it's provider all gone to nowhere!!!What's going on?
Posted By: Jackie Re: Chinese version of A Word A Day - 12/13/06 02:45 PM
That, Honey, I can't help you with. Normally I don't go to peoples' personal sites, but I tried yours. The link you posted seems to work, because it gave me a little box offering to download a new language; I declined the offer.
Posted By: MosesLiang Re: Chinese version of A Word A Day - 12/15/06 03:46 AM
My blog is ok now!so happy today,just a harddisk failure at the server.
© Wordsmith.org