Wordsmith.org
Just some old wwftd's I found in perusing missed e-mail that I thought you might enjoy investigating, Dr. Bill.

Posted By: wwh Re: gemelliparous/sciurine/contravivulating - 12/02/03 02:02 PM
Dear WO'N: It would be more fun to have other members join me in posting about words down here. But this also is welcome. I couldn't tell who had priority for "gemelliparous" but from its being called a wwftd think tsuwm had it first. It means having born twins.

Contravivulating is clearly one of tsuwm's:
Worthless Word for the Day
...the worthless word for the day is: contravivulating [nonce-wd] twisting, convoluted (?) "I finally received your message that responded to my question...
...just got around to trying again. What I received was a confusing collage of contravivulating conversations concluding in the crux of your response." -...
53% Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:38:54 GMT http://home.mn.rr.com/wwftd/Frame1.html

I think I remember "sciurine" meaning pertaining to squirrels.
Posted By: wwh Re: gemelliparous/sciurine/contravivulating - 12/02/03 03:48 PM
I found an Italian astronomy site that used "Gemelli" where we use "Gemini". Also:
gimbals ['dʒımbəlz, 'gım-]
pl n a device, consisting of two or three pivoted rings at right angles to each other, that provides free suspension in all planes for an object such as a gyroscope, compass, chronometer, etc.
Also called: gimbal ring
[ETYMOLOGY: 16th Century: variant of earlier gimmal finger ring, from Old French gemel, from Latin gemellus, diminutive of geminus twin]

© Wordsmith.org